STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Streaks! Here's a few small fixes while we continue to work on some great new features.
* Fixed: Health data not automatically processing data unless iOS app manually launched
* Fixed: Sleep duratino not calculating correctly in certain circumstances
* Fixed: Siri watch face showing completed tasks
* Fixed: Times per day setting displaying incorrectly in certain circumstances
* Siri Shortcuts
* Native iPad app
* iCloud task sync
* Ability to choose the time a day starts
* All-new task options
* In addition to the existing Siri support, you can now record custom phrases to complete your tasks
* Suggestions will now automatically appear on the iPhone lock screen and Siri watch face
* All-new Siri management screen: Go to Settings > Hey Siri to view all available phrases and options.
iPad App + iCloud Sync:
* All of your task data will sync across your devices
* We've adapted Streaks to run natively on your iPad
* iCloud options are available under Settings > iCloud
Start of Day:
* You can now change when your day starts, great for the night owls!
* Go to Settings > Start of Day to change this Setting
* You can now create timed tasks. Create a new task and select the "clock" section.
* Tasks appear with a play/pause button over them which lets your start the timer
* You can then do whatever you need to do - Streaks will let you know when the timer is finished.
* You can run your timers from the main app, from the today widget or from Apple Watch
* You can convert an existing task to a timed task, under the task's settings screen.
* Water task now records directly to the Health app, and you can segment into multiple completions per day (e.g. Drink 8 Cups of Water)
* The new timed task funtionality supports mindfulness, so you can start your meditation from Streaks and it'll record directly to the Health app.
* New "Bed Time" task tracks when you go to bed and wake up.
* New tasks for tracking nutrition (such as calories, sugar, caffeine and protein).
* Negative health tasks help you reduce your intake of certain types (e.g. eat less sugar)
Improved Apple Watch Support:
* We've improved the speed and reliability of the Apple Watch app so it works better than ever
* Added support for the new full-color infograph complications
* You can customize how each complication appears. On iPhone, go to Settings > Apple Watch.
* If you start a timed task from Apple Watch, the countdown timer will appear directly on your watch face.
* New "times per month" option for task completion
* New task icons
* x-callback-url now generates URLs that work across devices
* A ton of bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks again for using Streaks - please email email@example.com if you have any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way - and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used. Enjoy the Apple Design Award, Zervaas.
A seriously motivating app
If you’re someone who likes to keep a Snapchat streak going and who wants to better their life, this app is for you!!
Seriously, it is worth the money. I can’t afford to splash money on just anything so I didn’t buy this app right away. But I soon just thought what the hell and bought it anyway, and I’m so glad that I did. It’s really such a simple concept, you just add the tasks that you want to do, the app reminds you to do it or else you lose your streak. I’ve read some people on here just calling it a To Do list and that it’s not worth the money, but I’ve always wanted to journal but have quit just a few days after starting. But for the past 3 weeks that I’ve had this app I have journaled everyday. Just a regular To Do list app wouldn’t motivate me to journal daily, but this one does for fear of losing the streak I’ve worked hard to maintain. Other things I’ve been making sure I complete everyday include taking my vitamins, eating at least one fruit or vegetable, reading for 10 minutes, taking my dog for a walk - all of which I struggle to do regularly, let alone consecutively everyday for almost a month.
So don’t worry about the money and just get the app, you’ll thank yourself when you’ve got all these good habits and you feel like you’re getting your life on track.
Have been using the app for a week now and it seems to balance all the right elements to reward you when keeping a streak, whilst keeping you accountable for the habits you wish to keep. An important feature, which I didn’t realize until using the app, was the ability to keep a record of your habits over time and gauge when you are least likely to perform a habit (e.g. late in the week); with this information you can mentally prepare for that time in the future and have a greater chance of following through with the habit.
It’s looks great, works exactly as it should and negative habits are a wonderful feature. The only two things I would change is an optional ‘advance’ setting providing more in-depth graphical information, however, I am not even sure If I would ever use it. Also, would be nice if a habit (based on certain criteria) would ‘talk’ to you (with a speech bubble or something) and spur you on to rebuild a large habit streak, since if you break a big streak one could benefit from some encouragement. Would love to see this feature!
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 108.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.