Race an inch from the ground starting in Cadet Karts to over 80 mph (125 kph) Pro Racing Karts from major brands in 4 Tiers of Multiplayer Championship Racing.
“An unbelievably compelling racing game realistic to real life racing.”
Dexter Patterson, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion, Street Kart Beta Tester
TRUE RACING SIMULATOR
If you want something new, original and ultra competitive, SK is it. This game will entertain you for more hours than you think! Quitters Don't Play Street Kart. Expect it to be hard, challenging and rewarding. No Assists. No Excuses. Just 100% Pure Racing.
Tested for authenticity by hundreds of professional kart drivers including world, continental and national champions and over 5 years in the making. Join the SK community now.
----- YOUR GOAL -----
Beat all the other real players from around the world to become World Champion in real time championships. When you're sleeping, others are racing.
----- STREET KART IS UNBELIEVABLY SOCIAL -----
"WITH ONE TOUCH, ALL YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS ARE FOUND - AND YOU'RE IN A LEAGUE WITH THEM. "
And we've switched on push notifications. So you get told when a friend overtakes you in a league or beats your time on the track.
----- WEATHER IMPACTS EVERYTHING -----
IF IT IS RAINING IN RIO IN REAL LIFE, IT IS RAINING IN THE GAME.
- Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine.
- Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and performance.
- A range of tire compounds from different brands are available as you advance.
- Your kart upgrade choices depending on your driving style and the conditions.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- All real time racing against real people from around the world
- Race in closely matched karts from real brands - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We're dealing in fractions of seconds in Street Kart
- Choose your strategy. Set up your kart for track type, climatic conditions and your driving style
- Live broadcast/Record your races using ReplayKit to YouTube Gaming, MobCrush, Instagram or Facebook
- Invite people to race with push notifications
- Be sponsored by major brands, wear their race suits and earn rewards for podiums, race meet wins, and championships
- Real time weather and sunrise/sunsets from the actual Race Meet location
- Compete against the guys who do it in real life such as Kai Askey, Marijn Kremers, and many more. Spot them by their Verified Account logo.
- Race in Real Life? Apply for Verified Account Status.
- Real World tracks are being added all the time
----- STRATEGY -----
- Rivalries are key to winning your own personal battles and getting noticed. Sponsors only want to support drivers that are good press and top contenders. Beat people you know to earn status and get to the top.
- Make complex kart choices, from which brand of exhaust to use, or which base kart setup suits any given track.
- Decide when to change your tires in the most cost effective way, or to spend on custom apparel.
----- RACE MEETS -----
- Race on tracks from all around the world, from Australia to the UK, to California, to Italy.
- Earn Championship Points in some Race Meets, or be invited to exhibition events unlock karts
- Ultimately be invited to race the best from your country, continent or from the world.
Street Kart is compatible with all iPhone devices above the 5 and iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or above.
----- Follow Us -----
Street Kart has brand ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional kart racing as part of our development team helping perfect the physics and support the game. You'll find our team at race tracks around the world aiming to reach sports cars and F1.
Fat Cigar Productions are a small indie team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart should be the most fun and challenging on a mobile device.
This is a major update to Street Kart.
- Brand new HUD
- New user interfaces and characters
- Improvements to on boarding and progress to Cadets
- Additional minor bug fixes throughout the game
Please do leave feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org or www.facebook.com/streetkart
Ratings and Reviews
Recently downloaded app, very hard as it states. Would be a lot better if you could tap the steering as opposed to sliding your finger to steer. The current way doesn’t allow you to be able to drive straight, you are always trying to correct yourself. Plus your thumb cramps up too. Other racing games have a tap option that works much better. Also would be good to be able to change driver views. Graphics look great, just needs the driving controls sorted out/refined.
Has had a few crashes where screen went black after I crashed the kart.
Developer Response ,
Hi B-Crouch - glad we were able to speak via Facebook. Touch controls are difficult since they don't provide the right level of control over the kart which is very sensitive to inputs. Brakes on karts are rear wheel only to behave differently to cars so if you're used to car games you'll find they handle differently. This is by design, although since brakes are either fully on or fully off we recommend tapping the brakes. There are no assists in Street Kart and thus you will find it far more difficult that most other racing games - however it is also far more satisfying. We're looking into at least one more driver view though, and we'll see if we can improve the kart controls further to stop thumb cramp! We do recommend the tilt steering which generally is used by the very best racers in the game. Thanks again for the review and feedback via facebook - we really appreciate your help in making the game better. With best wishes, The SK Racing Team.
My Opinion On The Game.
Well... at first I thought wow this is gonna be quite challenging with the way the controls were and how fast the ai was but then once I practiced abit more and focused on how the kart handled I started to figure it all out.
I personally think that there should be more controller options, but don’t delete the ones that are their just add more. But adding arrow controls would be nice. And add Mfi support!!! More and more people are buying controllers now days for these type of games! Cheers
Developer Response ,
Hey Racsman, thanks for the great review and thoughts on how to improve the game. If there are enough requests this is definitely a feature we'll add. Thanks so much for being part of the SK community. All our team are racing in X30. We'll see you there!
The game is just set so high that it’s almost impossible to play and enjoy.
I cannot beat 54sec in Dubai. I can get within 2% but that is it. I can’t progress, I can’t play on other tracks, I cannot do anything IN A GAME I PAID $8 AUD FOR.
Controls are awful. I’ve tried every setting, every style, but none of them make the kart handle predictably. Brake will sometimes slow you, sometimes do seemingly nothing, sometimes spin you. Kart will sometimes grip, sometimes plow understeer in the same corner, same line, same speed.
If Dubai is a learning course, why aren’t we following another kart, or have a lit up race line that shows when to brake or lift off. Not everyone is a professional gamer or karter but I enjoy racing games and I race in my track car, but this is something totally different. I’ve been playing a few days and cannot get any further.
For me, it’s unplayable. I’m going to ask for a refund because essentially I’ve wasted money.
Developer Response ,
Hi EDXR6, can you get in touch with us so we can help? We're keen to understand more about your experience. Can you kindly message us with information about your device and OS system please? Request to speak with Ross or Duncan by emailing email@example.com or preferably via facebook so we can chat with you www.facebook.com/streetkart. Thanks so much for the review, your thoughts are valued and appreciated! The SK Team.
- Fat Cigar Productions Ltd
- 957.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fat Cigar Productions Ltd & Street Kart
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Aces $7.99
- 700 Aces $14.99
- 300 Aces Limited Time Offer $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.