Can an app really make you feel better? We think it can. We're the former patient and his psychologist who joined forces to create a simple, intuitive app that can help anyone suffering from stress and anxiety.
Download today and start using our CBT inspired toolkit to:
• Control your breathing with the help of our visual exercises.
• Six general relaxation recordings recorded by Dr Robin Hart: Mindfulness Body Scan, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Safe Place, Positive Guided Imagery, Calm Breathing and a Relaxation Body Scan.
• Three scenario specific relaxation recordings for Work, Travel and Study related anxiety.
• Reframe your negative and anxious thoughts using our simplified CBT process helping you identify triggers and their associated thoughts, replacing those thoughts with new ones - not just today, but every day.
• Turn your key thoughts and learnings into handy photo cards.
• Our easy to digest Learn section gives you valuable information about all things stress, anxiety and CBT.
• Now features specific content on how to manage Work, Travel and Study related anxiety.
• Featured on the NHS App Library
• 100k downloads and counting!
• Read our 5 star reviews including:
"Have had CBT before, and this app is a fantastic companion to have for continuing good CBT habits even when time with the specialist is over."
"This app has really met my needs when it comes to anxiety, the voice actor has a mellow and relaxing voice which is easy on the ears and a helpful guide to tell you all about what you’re feeling and why, I’m so impressed and it is my go to app."
Update to get the most out of Companion.
Ratings and Reviews
- Companion Apps Limited
- 248.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Companion Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Companion Subscription $21.49
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.