Make your photos come to live and tell a story you can share with friends and family. With Strip Designer you will create comics from beginning to end: Sketch, draw, mask, add warped 3D lettering, balloons, and combine everything with complex panel layouts.
No in-app purchases -- Everything is included!
You'll begin by selecting one of the many included comic book page templates or create your own custom layout.
Next, you'll add photos from the camera, your album, or download directly from your Facebook account. Apply filters, or even paint on and mask your photos for atmosphere, style and retouching.
Add balloons and text anywhere you want and in any direction and size. Play with the colors and fonts until you get the perfect look.
Add stickers like "Boom", "Splash", or "Bang" to spice up the action -- Even create your own library using photos from your photo-album and the built-in masking and drawing tools.
Use 3D warped text with thick borders and gradient color-fill to give your comic the extra super-hero look. Download and add additional free fonts easily within the app, to give your text a unique look!
While you work, you can freely pan and zoom to control even tiny details.
Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook or Flickr, or create a tweet with Twitter and Twitpic. Use PDF to share entire comic books in high-quality.
-- All from within Strip Designer.
• More than a 100 page templates with 1 to 9 photo cells
• Multipage books
• Create your own layouts with up-to 12 photo cells
• Many different balloon types (tails and heads)
• Balloons can have multiple tails and be combined
• Text with per-letter colors, fonts
• Change ballon size, rotation, color, and transparency
• 3D, warp and perspective text
• Use any iOS font or install additional fonts
• More than 150 stickers to insert for additional impact
• Page effects to give your pages old look
• Dropbox and WebDAV download/upload support
• Easy publish on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter
• Download and insert photos directly from Facebook
• Export to PDF to create real comic books
• PDF import (for both cells and custom stickers)
• Control scale, position, and rotation of photos
• Integrated drawing and masking tools to create your own drawings, paint on photos, or make your own stickers
• Many different cell styles
• Photo filters
• Freely pan and zoom while you work
• Insert maps
• iCloud sync across devices
• Support for iOS's third party document providers
• Layers view to lock or reorder layers
• Shared iPad (for education) setup through MDM configuration
No in-app purchases -- Everything is included!
- What the reviewers say -
"Strip Designer is worth every penny it costs, and then some. I would pay a couple more bucks for Lifestrips. It's stable, it's easy, it's fun, and for all that I couldn't come up with anything witty for my comic text, I love the look of my comics. Someone with a better imagination than I apparently have could really do fabulous things with this app. I rate it a solid five stars out of five.", Pamela Flora, iPhoneography
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We were simply blown away by this application and the detail that has gone into the editing options and templates. We enjoyed the fact that a comic can be created very easily with photos and simple text effects, however there is real opportunities to really drill down into the editing options where the user can explore the apps true potential. There are many comic strip applications available on the Appstore but this is by far one of the best and great value for money. This app comes highly recommended by The Educational Appstore.", - See more at: http://www.educationalappstore.com/app/strip-designer#sthash.2KqjbU5Q.dpuf"
• Fixes some minor issues on iOS11
• Better support for iPhoneX
Ratings and Reviews
Let your photos come to life with rich comic visuals.
This app is so fun to use!! Great that it can bring to 'life' and story board still photos. Would be 5 stars if it can retain image quality, imported from the photo gallery, when saving strips instead of reduce /compressed quality. Retaining the high resolution image quality/print quality would be good to have for print purposes so that we can 'create' our own scrap/comic book, so to speak. Especially useful when iOS is updated to support wireless printing from iPhone/iPad. What's the point of having a good iPhone 4 camera when the end strip image quality is reduced.
Thank you for the option for hi-res output with the new update! Loving it even more!
Best of its kind.
Forget all those "take a photo, add some stickers (that you pay extra for), add some effect text (that you pay extra for), share" apps that the store seems full of (with more added seemingly every week).
In even its simplest mode, Strip Designer leaves them all in the dust. It is without equal, yet amazingly gets better with every release, being improved by a very responsive developer who obviously cares about his product. This is the one that all those others don't want you to know about...
- Jens Egeblad
- 76.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Vivid apps 2008
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.