Run your business from your pocket. With the Stripe dashboard mobile app, you can securely log in to your existing Stripe account to track and manage your payments on the go.
Keep track of your business
• View your earnings, customers, payments, balances and payouts
• Compare current business performance to historical data
• Switch between daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views of your data
• Investigate disputes and failed payments
• See all subscriptions and invoice events
Easily take action
• Issue full or partial refunds
• Search your data for customers, transactions, and more
• Email customers
• Create new customer subscriptions
• Subscribe to daily summaries that let you wake up to the latest updates from your business
• Customize your notifications with the option to be notified for payments, new customers, or deposits
Manage subscriptions on the go
You can now add and remove subscriptions from your customer's account, all from within the app.
To add a subscription, simply look up a customer, select a plan and billing cycle, and add the subscription to your customer's account.
Need to remove a plan? Tap into the subscription plan and select ‘Cancel Subscription’ - you can opt to remove it immediately or at the end of the billing cycle.
We're always hard at work fixing bugs and adding new functionality to the Stripe Dashboard app. Please send any feedback to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for using Stripe!
Ratings and Reviews
Please bring back time on payments
The new stripe app no longer displays the time of payments on the payments list - you have to click through to view. This allowed me to see the pace of sales with a quick glance. Please bring this detail back!! Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
The latest update has made the app pointless
I used the app version of Stripe to keep on top of my payouts. Knowing how much I would have coming on certain days allowed me to budget accordingly.
The new app just shows 1 day of payouts and a bulk amount, meaning I now need to log in to find out this information.
This change is inconvenient enough I have started to explore replacements for stripe.
Excellent and easy to use system for tracking payments. We are a charity who use it for running and tracking multiple fundraising campaigns. If had the ability to review and edit settings on the app would be a bigger bonus.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.