The most intuitive workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Strong is the simplest and most intuitive workout tracker, designed to help you get better results from your workouts. Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, join over 1.2 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with distractions and unnecessary gimmicks you’d never use.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app in the App Store
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
• Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts with or without your iPhone
• Add your own routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Apple Health
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes and progress pictures to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Notes or Email in CSV format
The free version of Strong can save unlimited workouts, but is limited to 3 custom routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) for an unlimited number of routines and to unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option in the app for access to all Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
New in Strong 5.6
• Strong PRO subscribers can now upgrade to Strong PRO Forever directly from the store page!
New in Strong 5.6.1
• Fix: Restore purchases link in Store not showing in certain instances
Ratings and Reviews
Track the progress of your indoor training.
Best Workout App....by far!
I have been using other apps for my workout, and most of the times ended up going back to Excel as all of them simply have been very bad and annoying. STRONG app is just great. It has all features that you need to enter workouts, times, reps, etc. - and even looks great.
It shows best functionality that is on the market as far as I can say, and as a user of the Apple Watch, it is even going one step further, enabling my with simply taps on the watch to move through the workout, including rest timer.....changing the kg or reps...no worries, use the crown to do that.
I would give more stars as I am over the moon with this app!
Where’d my review go?
Weird that I wrote a review earlier but it disappeared.
Why is my workout come up like a temporary window?
As if I’m changing settings or something.
I have some exercises that I accidentally made with weights but they are just body weight exercises.
I cannot change that fact unless I create a NEW exercise. This is stupid.
I dont want to create a new exercise because of my history of that exercise.
Also another thing I noticed, on those exercises with weights, but when I don’t put in weights but I put in the reps and click next, it doesn’t turn green and start my timer without me going back and put 0 as my weight.
I prefer the old layout. It was much cleaner. Now I’m using a child’s toy.
Might as well take out my crayons and colouring book and colour by number while in the gym.
Imagine you just repped a huge 350lbs Squats.
Then you take out this child’s toy to input your workout.
I told my friend to get this app, then they said they couldn’t use it because it only has 10 workouts a month.
I do that many before breakfast.
Then to subscribe is $7 a month. Seriously?!
When I bought it, it was a one time purchase.
Everyone is using monthly payments, try standing out by doing something different.
I’ll give you this advice for free.
Developer Response ,
Hey Issacn86! We apologize that the app is not meeting your needs and providing you with the best platform for your training experience. We take all of our users feedback to heart to improve the user experience and create the best workout app out there. Thank you for sharing this with us and please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you ever need anything else. :) Happy Lifting. -Strong Team
Track the progress of your indoor training.
- Strong Fitness Ltd.
- 153.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Strong Fitness Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Strong PRO (1 Month) $7.49
- Unlock + Power Pack (Legacy) $10.99
- Strong PRO (1 Year) $45.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.