By Condé Nast Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Fashion Authority
The Vogue Runway app gives you unlimited access to the world’s fashion shows from the authority in fashion media, on your iPhone and iPad. Get the latest ready-to-wear, couture, resort, pre-fall, and menswear collections from around the globe—including New York, London, Milan, Paris, and beyond—within minutes of the first model’s walk down the runway.
The Vogue Runway app includes:
- Fashion Shows: Get the latest collections, in addition to Vogue Runway’s complete archive of more than 12,000 fashion shows and more than 1 million runway photos dating back to 2000.
- Collection Reviews: Read reviews from our internationally recognized editors and writers for an insider’s-eye view of each collection.
- Videos: Watch our year-round Vogue Runway video coverage
- Street Style: Browse thousands of photos from our infamous Street Style photographers
- Parties: Get an inside look at all the celebratory fun and surrounds fashion week
- Runway Reminders: Enable push notifications to receive alerts for major fashion shows as they debut.
- Extended Coverage: Experience the fashion show from every angle, from the front row sightings to the backstage happenings, plus collection details and beauty highlights.
- Share Functionality: Send runway looks to others via email, text message, or social media.
What's New in Version 7.2.4
- Bug fix: Some users reported that the app wasn't opening on certain devices. We apologize for the inconvenience and have fixed this for you!
I purchased the Vogue Runway App. And it was working fairly well. I tried to use it several days ago, but it did nothing. I deleted the App. And downloaded it again, unfortunately, same issue. I sent email to Conde Naste, but no reply. I sent email to Vogue, no reply.
What is going on? You market a product and happily take the money, but any problems and the silence is deafening. I subscribe to Vanity Fair, Time and several other publications, that I believe are under the Conde Naste flagship. How can a big organisation like this work so poorly. I hope that the image projected by your publications is not just 'window dressing' and the reality is something entirely different.
I would like someone to take the time to find out what is wrong and have the decency to relay this information to me.
I live in hope...
I would like to thank the Technical Team for responding to my emails regarding the problems I was having with the Runway App. The problems have been resolved and the App. is working really well. I'm beyond happy!
Thank you for resolving the problem.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 25 May 2017
- Version: 7.2.4
- Size: 58.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CondeNet
- © 2017 Condé Nast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.