Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
Stylebook 8.1 lets you shop and save clothing images from store websites!
WEB CLIPPING & SHOPPING TOOL:
- Instantly clip images from stores, blogs, etc. into your closet or inspiration library
- Access multiple images and colors for a product, when available
- Save bookmarks to easily add your own stores and websites
- Save links to specific products from stores to your visual shopping wish list
- Easily estimate cost-per-wear while you're browsing with the CPW calculator
SHOPPING WISH LIST:
- Keep track of what you need to complete your wardrobe by using the new text wish list in the Shop feature, perfect if you're not sure of the exact item you want to buy
CLONE PACKING LIST:
- You can now easily clone a packing list, including its text items (so you don't need to type "sunscreen" every time you make a new packing list!)
- Improved the appearance of Style Stats charts
- Colors in Style Stats charts now reflect the exact shades in your wardrobe
- Stylebook is now available in Japanese and Chinese
- Use the search tool while adding clothing/outfits to the calendar
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best app EVER!
This app has totally changed the way I see and use my wardrobe of clothing! It came up as a ‘suggestion’ for me and after googling reviews, I decided to purchase. It went beyond my expectations! So easy to use. It is an investment of a day or so logging all clothing and accessories for the first time, but worth every minute. You even find pieces you forgot you had in the process. It’s worth including the options of colour, cost, brand for each item for interest’s sake, as the stats are fascinating. The unexpected bonus for me was looking at my current clothing differently. I bought items for individual appeal and struggled putting them together, but taking the time to log them and seeing them at a glance in the app when creating ‘looks’ made me consider options and combinations I’d never previously thought of. My wardrobe is far more versatile that I thought and I haven’t bought an item in 3 months, so it’s actually a money saver too, as I get more bang for my buck out of my current wardrobe. It challenges you to get greater use out of items when you see the stats too. My biggest challenge some days was just deciding what I feel like wearing, so I just check my looks for the relevant season and it is all there at my fingertips; an easy decision in seconds, logged on the calendar for the next day. And the packing tool, well, that’s AWESOME!! Cuts packing time in half and I don’t forget anything! I can’t recommend the app and all its functions highly enough.
Rediscovered my clothes
A simple an elegant way to organise your wardrobe and outfits. It takes quite a while to photograph all of your existing clothes, but anything new is much easier since you can mostly download the picture from the manufacturer's website. I love the outfit shuffle feature (which suggests combinations of clothes you may not have thought of before), the style stats (which tell you the cost per wear as well as a range of other stats), and the packing feature (where you select outfits and the app gives you a packing list). The main benefit is that it really saves time and emotional energy in the morning selecting your outfit. And it helps you determine what additional pieces you actually need to allow you to maximise your existing clothes.
I wish the app allowed you to save outfits to the calendar and then subsequently change the outfit without retrospectively changing it in your calendar. Another cool feature would be suggesting outfits for your packing list which minimise the number of items you need to take. It would also be good to use the outfit shuffle with a selected item, rather than a category.
Good fashion database tool but could have some improvements
Overall a good image databasing tool for my clothes. I have used each section carefully and had some pretty nice results. As a tip I have used stock photo (or an edited screenshot after online shopping) rather than taking photos of my clothes (try sites like polyvore or good ol google images). Photos of my clothes just looked plain crumpled and weird. It's far more time effective just to google similar items. There could be some tweaks though- A) multiple add from camera roll folder B) why can't I search for all looks with an closet item category (eg shorts)? Having to rely on adding tags in the look to find items is a real pain when I have logged all that info in the item already. Would be ideal if you had a merge field in the look of the added items brand/category etc to make instant data in looks. C) I wish you could edit the scale once you had finalised an item so all my items were the same size in the closet D) larger grid view for closet. Other than these things the app is solid I haven't had any tech issues some others complained about. Overall I use it often and it works well.
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.