Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
- Support for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- Shop seasonal capsule challenges from Get Your Pretty On
- Read a new fashion book every month with the Stylebook Book Club
- Easily see the latest content with the new Featured Story at the top of Style Expert
- New "Last 14 Days" option in calendar ranges
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Stylebook 8.1 lets you shop and save clothing images from store websites!
WEB CLIPPING & SHOPPING TOOL:
- Instantly clip images from stores, blogs, etc. into your closet or inspiration library
- Access multiple images and colors for a product, when available
- Save bookmarks to easily add your own stores and websites
- Save links to specific products from stores to your visual shopping wish list
- Easily estimate cost-per-wear while you're browsing with the CPW calculator
SHOPPING WISH LIST:
- Keep track of what you need to complete your wardrobe by using the new text wish list in the Shop feature, perfect if you're not sure of the exact item you want to buy
CLONE PACKING LIST:
- You can now easily clone a packing list, including its text items (so you don't need to type "sunscreen" every time you make a new packing list!)
- Improved the appearance of Style Stats charts
- Colors in Style Stats charts now reflect the exact shades in your wardrobe
- Stylebook is now available in Japanese and Chinese
- Use the search tool while adding clothing/outfits to the calendar
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not syncing between iPhone and iPad makes it incredibly difficult to use to full potential
This app is good in a lot of ways. But I think they’re not listening to what customers are asking for -
1. Please, for the love of ALL things holy, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow syncing between phone and iPad. Please.
2. iPad - allow landscape usage. The fact that it’s portrait means that my iPad is rendered practically useless. I have a keyboard for it that I have to fold up every time, just to use the app. And it’s the only app on my iPad that doesn’t utilise landscape mode. It would be much better to use my iPad for my packing, but without landscape mode the iPad is useless.
3. Merge all the tags the items have into a look rather than making me do it all over again
4. If you have to focus on ONE thing, please do the syncing. Once that’s done, it’ll be 5 stars from me.
So much potential in this app, please make it even better to use.
Love it but have some suggestions
I do genuinely like this app and have been using it for over 12 months now. Some things I find frustrating: the thumbnail looks are very small - you have to open them to see what’s in the look, which is frustrating. It would be great if the user could resize everything onscreen to a size they’re happy with. I would also like to be able to use the app in landscape on my iPad Pro. It’s really annoying that I can’t use my Smart Keyboard to type while using this app. I think the packing section could do with some changes. The infographic and the packing lists don’t seem to update when you remove items from the list or looks within the packing list. This would make narrowing down your packing items so much easier. I don’t like that to make looks available in different sections, they have to be duplicated. Great app idea and useful to me but I just wish I could do these things. App doesn’t seem to get feature updates very often?
Takes a while to set up - public wardrobe??
It takes a while to set up. I found its best to search for the item of clothing online and use the brands photo, instead of taking your own if you can.
I wish the would add a feature where you can make your wardrobe and inspo public. In tern, your able to brows other public wardrobe and get ideas from others. It would be nice if you could also search via brand, clothing name and find it in other people’s wardrobes and so you can see how they worn the exact same piece of clothing.
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.