Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sudoku is a fun number placement brain game that is sweeping the world. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 regions contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Sounds easy, right? Not! Solving a single puzzle can take an hour or more. But the time flies in this highly addictive game. Are you ready for the challenge?
Sudoku Supremo has 4 levels of play (easy, medium, hard & expert). It also comes with newspaper mode so you can play puzzles from the newspaper or books within the game. Lastly, there is a solver included so you can enter puzzles and find a solution.
Besides our famous pizza theme you get 2 extra themes: Christmas Sudoku where you have 9 different colored ornaments and Tokyo Sudoku where you can even play with Japanese characters. All themes come with special music with 7 songs included.
* 3 themes included: Tokyo Sudoku, Christmas Sudoku and Pizza Sudoko Supreme.
* 4 levels of puzzles (easy, medium, hard & expert).
* Fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 regions contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
* Auto saves when you close the application during a puzzle.
* Newspaper mode allows you to enter Sudoku puzzles and play them in the game.
* Solver allows you to enter Sudoku puzzles and see the solution.
* Great themed background music and sound effects.
We hope you enjoy Sudoku Supremo!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Added app sandbox settings for your safety,
Changed icon to include EnsenaSoft brand mark.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Sudoku Supremo!!!
Very very basic Sudoku game
The game does not allow you to pencil in numbers for example a square maybe able to be 2, 4, 9 for example in any decent version of this game you can place this info in the square until you can be assured of the correct number some games even delete any number once it has also been made redundant. This app only allows the correct number.
The toppings and other option would need to allow for a miniature icon of each to be placed which is probably why the developer placed it in the to hard basket so he could keep his toppings gimmick.
The error checker only shows obvious errors e.g. you place the same number in the same row for example.
A no timer mode would also have been nice as well as some decent sound effects and music.
A very very basic implementation
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 February 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: SAM L DENHARTOG
- © 2011 by EnsenaSoft, S.A. de C.V.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later