By Wysiwow B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run with the bulls, chase a cheese downhill and drink beers at the Oktoberfest. More than 350 adventurers all over the world shared their photos, tips and experiences with Sullivan's List.
You are just 1 click away to the top 100 events in the world.
In the Sullivan’s List app you can read about the 100 events, create your own personal Wanna Do List and read others’ stories & tips.
Sullivan's List is based on the unique story of U.S. park ranger, Roy C. Sullivan (1912 ‐ 1983) who was hit by lightning seven times. He survived every strike and each time resolved to make a list of all the amazing events and places he wanted to experience. He never made this list. Sullivan's List is for those who don’t want to wait for lightning to strike but want to explore the world right now.
Some highlights :
- Apple selected Sullivan's List as the Nr 1 Travel app of 2011!
- The app was the Nr 1 Grossing app for Travel in 20 countries.
- Apple selected this app as: New & Noteworthy, Staff Favorites and Appstore Essential
What the press has to say:
- 3/4 Padvance
- 4.5/5 The iPhone App Review
- 4.5/5 The iPhone App Cafe
- "...handy tips and stunning images" : The Daily Telegraph
- " The app contains a unique and stylish layout and is extremely informative and easy to use." : The iPhone App Cafe
- "Beautiful imagery and a slick interface; relatively inexpensive app." : Padvance
- "Sullivan’s List is a unique guide to world travel and life living, offering a special experience you’re not likely to find elsewhere." : The iPhone App Review
*Must run iOS 6 and be connected to WiFi to download.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Fixed a bug that would sometimes crash the app on startup