Introducing the Sunsuper app for members, where you can enjoy the benefits of our award-winning super fund at the touch of a button. Manage your superannuation investments, details and so much more straight from your device.
Fast and simple access
• 4 digit PIN or Fingerprint ID. You will no longer need your member number to login.
• Check your super balance with one touch.
• Change your personal details with ease.
• View and nominate your preferred beneficiaries.
• Have your say on how we communicate with you.
• Stay with Sunsuper. Generate a pre-filled form and email it straight to yourself or your new employer.
• Get quick access to key information that will assist your new employer with paying your super.
Manage your super
• Check your super has been paid and view recent transactions.
• Easily combine your other super accounts into Sunsuper.
• Review your insurance needs and check your cover.
• View your Sunsuper statements and letters.
Manage your investments
• Change your investment options with ease.
• Quickly preview how your investments are allocated across asset classes.
• Access information to help you consider which investment option is right for you.
• Quick access to Dream Rewards for exclusive discounts and offers.
• Sunsuper member offers for partnered events like Sunsuper Riverfire and a day on the green.
Managing your future money has never been easier. Register with Member Online and download today.
You will need to be registered for Member Online before you can access the Sunsuper app.
Not registered? Simply go to sunsuper.com.au/login-register or call 13 11 84.
Already have Member Online access? Download the app now.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Support for iPhone X
- Enable FaceID to unlock
Ratings and Reviews
Super! 👍 [Pun intended]
It was very exciting to hear that Sunsuper released their app! Very simple and easy to use. Finally able to login and quickly check my balance wherever I am. I really like the ability to use TouchID security for peace of mind.
Can't wait to see what else you bring to the app. Notifications when my super goes in would be great! Also would love to see more of the site brought into the application, such as balance history through graphs or maybe even being able to change my investment strategy within the app! 📈
Some super serious setbacks
I experienced these issues in the app
- try to log in with Touch ID, it didn’t work and then just sat on a screen with four circles and no keypad, and no indication I’m supposed to enter my pin.
- entered my PIN and the app did not accept that either, so then had to log in with full password.
- the app said I could change my PIN in settings, so I try to find the settings... I go to the ‘more’ menu and it just displays a ‘sign out’ button and nothing else.. I try to click around but the whole thing has actually frozen.
Hi Dylan, thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of the Sunsuper app. This information goes a long way in helping us improve the experience for members. Thanks again ^Jen
Refreshing, easy to use & wallet support
So great to see a useful app! Easy to stay up to date with your super with Touch ID security. Love the Apple Wallet support which allows you to add your membership card to it-so many Australian companies still do not utilise wallet, so it is great to see SunSuper have!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.