By RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhotoResize is fantastic tool to resize and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like resize using flexible editing controls with sharpness and resolution settings and rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoResize preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder. Extensive preset management makes PhotoResize very easy-to-use and faster batch image resizing for formats like JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP and many more. Supports RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras.
◆ Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
◆ BATCH PROCESSING: Easy steps to resize hundreds & thousands of images/photos at lightning fast speed
1) Add or Drop images/folders.
2) Select desire options.
3) Choose target folder and Resize/Resize All.
◆ RESIZE: Batch resize images to make it fit into a particular spot, if you need to save disk space or download an image more quickly. The reduced resampled images will contain less detail than the original.
- Easy resizing methods like Fit to Width, Fit to Height, Fit to Rectangle, Crop to Rectangle, Stretch to fill Rectangle, Fit to fill rectangle, Crop to fill rectangle for different resizing requirement.
- Flexible options to enter resize dimension values in Percent, Pixel, Inch, CM, MM and Points.
- You can retain or set new image resolution.
- Sharpen option to apply sharpness while reducing to overcome fading blurriness and preserve hard edges.
- Option to allow or prevent up-scaling images.
- Default set of common resizing presets.
- You can customize your favorite resizing options and save as new preset for efficient reusability.
◆ RENAME: Give new names to your photos. Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
◆ Finder like sorting of images into the list. Click on Image File Path or Size(Pixel) column header to sort respectively.
◆ Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
◆ Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
◆ Preserves source image metadata properties like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
◆ Preferences option preserve source image Creation and Modification date.
◆ Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
◆ Source image formats supported are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and RAW image types (like .raw, .nef, .cr2 etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras are also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PhotoResize Help" for any assistance, Contact Support.
What's New in Version 4.2
- Two new resizing options on user's demand: 1) Fit to fill rectangle 2) Crop to fill rectangle.
- Added support to Finder like sorting of images. Click on Image File Path or Size(Pixel) column header to sort. Very useful when sorting list of files having common prefix name and incremental numeric suffix of different length.
- Notification alerts for OS X 10.8 and later.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 03 September 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RootRise Technologies Private Limited
- © 2013 RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor