Super Monsters Ate My Condo!
By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store Best of 2012 - Casual Games **
“Completely wacky style that’s almost impossible not to love” ***** - TouchArcade
“Super Monsters Ate My Condo makes a great game even better” -The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
Adult Swim's giant, hungry monsters are back for a second helping in Super Monsters Ate My Condo! Everyone's favorite colored condo-matching experience is now more frantic than ever as you try to get as many points as possible in TWO MINUTES. Make matches with helpful new condos like the bank and the clock while avoiding nasty new condos that generate nukes and acid. Spin the Monster Wheel for good luck and grab all-new boosts to send your multiplier (and your score) into the mesosphere! (FYI, the mesosphere is higher than the stratosphere -- look it up.) See below for the complete list of exciting new features!
Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of “Robot Unicorn Attack”, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of “Condo Eater”?
– Equip boosts that’ll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
– New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
– Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
– Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
– Universal app works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
– Stores player data on iCloud so you can continue your progress across multiple devices
– GameCenter support to challenge your friends on the leaderboards
– Share your top scores on Facebook and Twitter
– Can you discover the “Orient Express”?
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email email@example.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixes menu text for Japanese players
- Additional bug fixes
Fun game and very addictive but it crashes all the time. most of the time it won't open at all until I turn my Internet on and off again and then it will pause mid game and when you press "resume" it just goes back to the paused menu so I close it down and then it won't open up again. Very frustrating. Also sometimes you complete the missions but it doesn't acknowledge it so then you have to spend coins to skip it. Hoping for an update soon with a lot of bug fixes as it really is an enjoyable game when it works.
Could possibly ruin your life
This game is so good and addictive that you may start to stay up late to play it. Pretty soon you're not sleeping. Then your career falls apart because you can't function. All you can think about is the fusion of Japanese, Punk and Viking elements and how to get that high score. How to combine your boosts. But this game is addictive in a good way. It doesn't constantly ask for money or trick you out of your hard earned cash like so many do. No, this game doesn't need you. You need it.
BUG THAT STILL NEEDS FIXING
When set a challenge to get your multiplier to a particular level in a single game, eg 100x, it never registers that you've achieved it. I've stopped paying coins for this now, meaning level 83 is as far as I will go.
Disappointing, because otherwise this is one of the best ipad games ever. Please fix this bug.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 November 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s12)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50,000 Coins$2.99
- 20,000 Coins$1.49
- Coin Doubler$2.99
- 130,000 Coins$5.99
- 1,000,000 Coins$22.99
- 300,000 Coins$10.99