By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
What's New in Version 6.0
● Fixed the bug that resulted in unwanted increase in brightness/contrast etc.
If you like using Superimpose, please leave a review or a rating in the App Store. We will really appreciate that!
Great, but this needs to be updated
Great app but extremely annoying how there can only be one foreground image at a time. All the pictures I create take about 5 separate pictures to create one, and if you misplace one thing that you had to merge you're screwed and have to start over. Please include layers in a newer update I know for a fact I'm not the only one complaining about this.
My favourite image editing app
Thanks for such a great product. I have been using this for years and it's intuitive and simple to use and has such a small footprint for an app that gives functions comparable to costly and resource heavy apps that are in the same market, top job.
I really love this app sm and it's the best editing app but lately I've been finding that every time I save a save or merge a photo, the background colour changes and starts to get very bright. Idk why this is happening but please fix it !!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 December 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.