By Igor Kalicinski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the twenty eighth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds plenty of new clothing, including long johns, socks, fedoras and sandals. Easy to craft campfires will help you stay warm and keep predators away during the night. Docile moose roam the land. All game code has been ported to a completely new engine and there is a proper physics-based water transparency with murky depths better hiding their secrets. You now have 6 inventory slots, and creative inventory has been completely overhauled, giving you instant access to over 300 items of clothing. Chests will automatically collect items thrown at them, and you can summon explosive lightning in creative mode!
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most popular blocky world game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, carpets, new engine
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
New creative inventory
More slots in main inventory
More clothes, including long johns, socks and cowboy hats
More realistic water transparency and fog
Chests collect items
...plus many more, see http://kaalus.wordpress.com/updates-history
It is great but horses need work
I absolutely love survival craft and I love the horses but I think that the horses need some work for example a bar to show their trust for you and when they trust you enough then they follow you,and instead of having to have the saddle on all the time when they trust us enough we could go bareback riding or just make it so the saddles can come of f when we are not using the horse and also maybe add some different coloured horses for black and white and some horses that are really fast like Thorobreds and tents and some chairs and tables thanks for listening and just add something else for the horses even a cart is possible lead ropes and stables. I know a lot of people are asking for this stuff but it would make the game so much better buckets for water make the horses gait faster jump a little bit higher horse rugs cars and floats and multiplayer because I love cattle as well and mustering them but I can not do it alone and add horse breeding because you get lost sometimes looking for horses and I hate having to change to creative because a lion was hungry and killed my horse and add so the horses kick bite bucking have horse ranging in different sizes I know it is a lot but make the next update be mostly about horses and slip in a few in future update s I know a lot of people are asking for this but please don't ignore this
Thank you that would make it 5 star
I absolutely love this game it's so cool and I love playing it and mucking around.
I'd just like to add some suggestions for another update maybe you could add multiplayer, carts as in horse and carts cuz if your travelling it's a pain to pack everything up. Maybe more horsy stuff like, different types of breeds that have special abilities like one has longer endurance one is better in certain climates things like that, different colours maybe, breeding for all animals would be cool, to be able to train the horses to do things like in real life, leading them would be cool too. There's soooooo much stuff I'd love to see done with the horses and I know I'm not the only one out there that wants some of these things.
Hey I was wondering if you would be able to add tents to sleep in because it's so hard to find shelter at short notice and a umbrella for when it rains because when you get wet at night you freeze to death almost instantly. Also with the texture packs can you make it so that it textures the animals, and with the donkeys can you make carts to pull around so if your a traveler you can put chests, crafting tables, ovens, and stuff like that on it so you don't have to keep on packing stuff up and I also think it will make the donkeys more useful as when you ride them they get tired really fast. Over all I think the game is great, I hope you update soon.