Sweat with Kayla Itsines BBG Program, join the world’s biggest female fitness community and fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Together, Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness.
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, now hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal space and equipment. Kayla also has BBG Stronger, a weights-based program for gym goers.
• Sjana Elise Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve strength, flexibility and posture.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for new mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and improve strength.
The goal isn’t weight loss, it’s to help women around the world feel happy in their own bodies and bikini body confident. Feel comfortable in your own skin with fitness training and coaching from Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells.
Fitness and Workouts
• Get your fitness on track in just 28 minutes per day!
• At home workouts. Get your female fitness workouts completed from the comfort of home, from cardio to resistance training.
• Gym-based workouts now available!
• Professional nutrition and coaching. Choose from daily meal plans and menus including recipes customisable for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan eating preferences.
• Compare progress pictures side-by-side privately, or share them with friends and Sweat Community to stay accountable
• Over 300 pages of educational content to expand your knowledge on fitness, nutrition, weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Compete with other women in global female fitness challenges or compete with your friends and share your results with the community
• Available in 8 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available to the user are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for your phone.
• See metrics throughout your workout and push yourself to the limit.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track your workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Have the freedom to jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts from the comfort of home or exercise with advanced workouts in the gym. You’ll always be supported by a growing global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better! We've also squashed some pesky bugs.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community?
Ratings and Reviews
Fitness expert Kayla Itsines wants you to reach all your health and exercise goals—and her amazing app—our 2016 App of the Year for Apple Watch—has just what you need to get there. It’s packed with everything that’s made her Bikini Body Guides an international sensation, including short 28-minute workouts (minimal equipment needed), customisable meal plans and global fitness challenges. Plus, good news for devoted fans: Sweat also offers targeted programs designed for weights, yoga and post-pregnancy. Kayla and her crew of awesome trainers are here to root you on.
4 stars- but room for slight improvement
This app really is great! It steps through your workouts clearly, and the videos and explanations make it easy to do on your own! Thank you Kayla and Co for putting this together!
I do have 2 issues with the app. In previous fitness apps I have had the ability to enter my weights next to the exercise, and these weights would appear the next time I did the exercise. This is great so you can see your progress, and you know what weight you used last time and can increase if you want to step it up. I have to go in and out of the notes section on my phone to remember what weights I’ve used previously, which gets extremely annoying!
The second issue I find is that I have a lot of food wastage, and a lot of food prep in the mornings (since I am not home most evenings). Many other food programs will use similar snacks throughout the week so you don’t waste food, and have leftovers for lunch from the night before. Also, many of the recipes are not easy to take to work (ie. A smoothie for an afternoon snack, I find if I make my smoothies in the morning the are not very nice by the afternoon!). Although, the food is yum!! Would be amazing to see some Low FODMAP options in the future.
Thank you so much for your support!! We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying the programs! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration as we continue to update the SWEAT app :) Keep up the hard work!
A great app, but timer is annoying
Firstly, I love how many options you have with this app, it covers so many stages of fitness including yoga and post pregnancy which is great. BUT...
I’ve only had this app a few days (infact still in my trial period) and I’m already frustrated with the way the timer reflects the exercise minutes on my Apple Watch.
I’m a mum using the post-pregnancy program so rarely do I get any time without someone interrupting me. I pause the workout to tend to my kids but despite being paused the timer continues to count. When I finally get to resume the workout, my exercise ring is already completed although I’ve only done a few minutes of exercise. Today, my one 28-minute training session took me 100 minutes to complete. My watch tells me that I’ve been “crushing it” for closing the exercise ring more than three times, but in reality 28 minutes doesn’t close my exercise ring once.
Why can’t the timer pause when the workout is paused like the workout app for Apple Watch does? It would be far more accurate if it did!
Thank you for your review!! Please reach out to our Support Team via our support page www.sweat.com/support. We would love to look into this for you!
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 120.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.