A comprehensive guidebook to the rock climbing areas in and around Sydney, Australia.
* 165 crags
* 2191 climbs
* bouldering areas
* photo topos
* integrated maps to help you find the crag
* record your ticks, projects and climb notes
* regular rebolting and new route info updates
Nestled around a picturesque harbour, Australia's largest city contains hundreds of neat little sandstone cliffs providing single-pitch sport climbing, trad climbing and bouldering. Sydney's famous beaches are also surrounded by dramatic sea cliffs, offering exciting climbing in amazing positions. Urban cragging at its best.
Updated for iOS 11. Added some new micro craglets in The Shire.
Ratings and Reviews
Some crags more comprehensive than others but great to have a guide with pictures and route lines drawn for most routes.
Would be good to see a comments section added for each crag so climbers can share new info about it.
Good coverage of local crags around Sydney with easy to follow access info route listings topos, climbing grades, photos.
Really like the idea of making your own notes to a climb and adding this as a project.
Great little app, especially like the 'tick list' component. Would be great if there was a way for users to upload photos and topos of the crags, in particular those less frequented. Overall really useful :)
- Quoll Designs Pty Ltd
- 200.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Stu Dobbie
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.