SYDNEY (New South Wales - NSW, Australia) is one of the most attractive destinations in the world, thanks to its amazing lifestyle, its climate, its white sand beaches, its public transport, its cosmopolitan suburbs and its easy access to real professional opportunities based on human commitments and innovative working concepts.
The dream of a new world, relayed by the images of youth, sportsmen, leisure and tourism paradise requires a personal preparation in order to identify all the ingredients necessary for the recipe of a successful expatriation.
After several years spent in Sydney, we have decided to share our personal experience in order to assist you in your settlement and your administrative formalities:
* Choice and formalities to obtain the right visa
* Administrative formalities in Australia (health care, taxes, bank, automotive...)
* Job hunt and work contract
* Home-hunt (overview of the suburbs, where to look? ...)
* Daily life in Sydney (public transport, telephone, internet, shopping...)
* Life as an expatriate (communication, formalities...)
* Additional advice for French people
Additionally, some tools are provided to help you:
* Calculate your estimated income tax
* Find your way around the different suburbs of Sydney with the map and street view
* Search within the guide
You will find in the Sydney Expat' Guide all the useful information for the preparation of your expatriation to Australia, from your integration and your administrative formalities in the state of New South Wales, to your everyday life in Sydney, as if all this had no more secrets for you.
Fixes and improvements for iOS 9
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.