The Sydney Eye Hospital Pharmacopoeia is an application which provides quick and easy access to reference information for medications used in ophthalmic practice. Drugs can be searched by generic or Australian brand name. Each drug entry includes information on indications, dosage, access & availability, special considerations & precautions and adverse reactions & monitoring. A quick access guide to intravitreal drug dilutions is also provided.
This application is designed for use by Australian medical personnel and is not intended for the general public.
Minor text formatting changes for Intravitreal Injections
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent reference for Australian ophthalmologists and trainees.
- Sydney Hospital and Sydney Eye Hospital
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- The Software: ©2011-2014 Packaged Solutions P/L Medical Data and Text: ©2014 Sydney Hospital & Sydney Eye Hospital
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.