Sydney Film Festival 2017
By eFirst Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sydney Film Festival is one of the world’s longest-running film festivals, celebrating its 64th edition in 2017! The 12-day festival screens feature films, documentaries, short films, and animation from around the world in venues across the city, including State Theatre. This year’s festival is held from 7-18 June 2017.
Explore the program:
* Browse the program by name, date, venue, director, film strands, country and language, and classification
* Find out whether sessions are Selling Fast or Sold Out – don’t miss a must-see film!
* Read film and event information and watch trailers
* Find your way around Sydney with maps for venues and Dining Delights partners
Buy and download tickets:
* Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
* Buy passes and redeem films immediately
* Go paperless: download tickets to be scanned at the cinema door
* Add your tickets to Passbook
* Add your films to iCal
Schedule your attendance and share with friends:
* Create a shortlist of sessions through your Wishlist
*Share sessions through email, Twitter and Facebook
* Share your ticketed sessions with friends through email or add them to iCal
* Follow the festival through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube feeds
* Want to be part of the conversation? Include #sydfilmfest in your tweets
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS:
Ferve Tickets has been working with festivals in Australia for the last decade, setting up customised ticketing systems to deliver a smooth, stress-free festival experience – for both staff and customers.
ABOUT SYDNEY FILM FESTIVAL:
Sydney Film Festival is one of the world’s longest-running film festivals, and is a major event on the New South Wales cultural calendar. The 12-day Festival screens feature films, documentaries, short films and animation from around the world in venues across the city including the State Theatre, Event Cinemas George Street, Dendy Opera Quays, Dendy Newtown, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace Cremorne, The Ritz Cinema Randwick and SFF TV in Pitt Street. The Sydney Film Festival Hub returns to Sydney Town Hall, featuring exhibitions, talks, entertainment, a discount ticket booth and more.
The flagship program of Sydney Film Festival is the Official Competition, which was established in 2008 and celebrates ‘courageous, audacious and cutting-edge’ cinema. The Sydney Film Prize and $60,000 cash is awarded by a jury of five professionals to the winner among the 12 titles selected for the Official Competition. The Official Competition is endorsed by Federation Internationale des Associations de Producteurs de Films. This year marks the tenth anniversary of the Sydney Film Prize.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Film buffs who zoom around from sold out screening to sold out talk, a smile on their face, never worried they'll miss a film, go to the wrong venue or get left out in the rain? They have one thing you don't: this app in their pocket. Makes the experience 100% easier, ensuring your focus is on the films, not on trying to find that crumpled ticket printout at the bottom of your bag under the pouring rain 10 minutes after the film has begun.
Have used this for SFF films for booking, ticket scanning and voting. No issues at all and I've seen 8 films so far with another 2 booked. I've found it really straightforward and it easy to see the title, time and date of the films booked.
Great app but
I am having problems trying to vote with my iphone 7. It keeps telling me i dont have an internet connection but I do.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 06 April 2017
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vallez Pty Ltd
- © (c) eFirst Group 2017 and Sydney Film Festival 2017. Some copyright content within the app vests with other parties but is used under licence or agreement with Sydney Film Festival
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.