There is so much to do and see at the Sydney Royal Easter Show and the official app includes all of the essential information, plus the fun stuff, for over 12 hours of fun each day.
Explore through all of the animals, carnival rides, food to taste and more. Select your favourites from the What's On listings by pressing the star - creating your very own itinerary for the day. Search through hundreds of Showbags and also create your ultimate wish list.
Share your best pictures from the day to the Show Faces page. Include #MyEasterShow and your shots could be on the big screen in Spotless Stadium.
Features / benefits:
- Explore - Search through the hundreds of things to do and see each day, plus key facilities such as ATM's and Amenities
- What's On planner - daily lists activities sorted time - so you can see what's happening next
- My Plan section - Create a personalised Show itinerary of your favourite things to do before you leave home that will have your day completely organised
- Map - Enable location services to help you navigate your way around the grounds and see where your favourite things are located
- Show Faces - Share your best Show pictures during the day and appear on Spotless Stadium big screen
- Showbags - Search and browse over 360 showbags in the palm of your hand
- Notifications - Receive latest news and information through the app
Allowing GPS to run in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend fully charging your phone prior to arriving at the show. Mobile recharge stations are available for your convenience.
Minor bug fixes while handling location services.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect companion to the Easter Show
I downloaded it at The Show, linked to my Facebook account and it works perfectly. Does exactly what you need it to do and is a way easier than navigating the double page newspaper they give you at the gate. Great for a family who have limited time as you can plan and make the most of things without aimlessly exploring (though I get some people love that part). The map which pinpoints where you are in relation to where you want to go is particularly good. Not sure why so many bad reviews, unless it is a data issue or people's version of IOS.
Yes it's poorly designed and frustrating to use, but it's free and you're only going to use it for one day.
You have to login (Facebook or signup) to use the features, which is annoying. We basically just wanted to view the daily schedule to plan our day at the Show. There is a helpful feature to "star" the events you want to go to, but the scrolling is tedious and keeps refreshing itself to 7am.
Use it once and delete. We'll get a paper schedule on arrival.
I can login online but this App is useless for logging in, it asks for facebook then wants to confirm the email address, which then says already exists (yeah the one linked to the FB I’m using), so it then wants to me use the password associated with my email BUT I’M USING FACEBOOK LOGIN!! And don’t have a set-up email login, therefore you don’t recognise a password and I do not get a reset link sent through either. Please sort it out
- Royal Agricultural Society of NSW
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Royal Agricultural Society Of NSW. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.