Need to know when buses and trains are coming, and where they're going? This is the app for you.
See instantly when your bus or train is going to arrive – and find the quickest way around town with live journey planning.
• Countdown boards for buses and trains
• Tap on an arrival time to see how far away the vehicle is in real-time
• Full seven-day timetables
• Quickly see the last train or bus arriving tonight
• See every nearby route and where they go
• A-to-B directions – takes traffic delays into account and shows you alternative routes
• One-tap ‘get me home’ journey planning
• Save your favourite stops and stations
• Customise a stop's arrivals board so you only see the routes you want to see.
• The best-designed transport app out there - simple and clean, showing you only the information you need
Here’s what our customers are saying about us:
“Having tried about half a dozen similar apps, I'm most happy with this one.”
“This is way better than relying on timetables. Great app!"
"I've searched for a decent transport app and having used this one I can say its the best. Very pleased."
"Very useful app, have never missed the bus with this application."
"This is a fantastic app. I'm a regular user of buses and they're not terribly reliable, but with this app it keeps me up to date - and when I got lost this app directed me to the nearest stop so I could get home. Many thanks!"
"Fabulous app. I can always find which bus I need anytime anywhere - absolutely invaluable!"
If you could take a minute to review our app after each update, we'd be really grateful. Your reviews help us improve our apps. We update our apps regularly - so tell us what you want to see at email@example.com
The app works best with an active data connection and GPS. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow @busexpert on Twitter for the latest on updates and new features. Need help, or have a suggestion? Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
This release includes several fixes and enhancements. We hope you enjoy it!
Ratings and Reviews
Sydney Transport app
It seems to only work properly if you have only 1 or 2 connections to make. I have 2 buses & 3 trains from Campbelltown area to Rhodes. It does not recognise all the bus routes in my area, which makes planning ahead difficult. This app then says to go into the city via the Airport line & then come back on the Northern line in order to get to work, completely ignoring the Leppington via Granville line. You have to enter each section of your trip individually to find a connecting service. The “new” November 2017 timetables stink anyway but this app is so frustrating!!!
Trip planner only
This app works, but provides even less functionality then standard online trip planner. No real reasons to use it.
- No intermediate stops on your route,
- No “next train on my stop” or similar functionality,
- Routes search is a joke, you are getting tens of identically marked routes as a result and have to click on each to find the one you was looking for.
Does the job
A bit confusing but I figured it out in the end. The adds are REALLY annoying. The 'x' to cancel is so small that it nearly always opens or you just can't shut it down no matter how hard or often you press it. Do you really have to have this????
- Transit Now ltd
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transit Now ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.