By Voxeloid Kft.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The perfect tool for students, teachers and engineers, built on an extremely powerful algebra engine, Symbolic Calculator is capable of helping with any kind of math problems ranging from basic arithmetics to university-level advanced math. It offers all the advantages of an advanced graphing/scientific calculator mixed with the convenience of modern mobile apps.
- Exact arithmetic. 5/15 is 1/3 and not 0.333 (unless you select rounded numerical mode)
- Store unlimited number of variables, create custom functions
- Algebra: operations on polynomials, such as expansion and factorization, collecting terms, division with remainder, etc.
- Calculus: derivatives, integrals, limits, taylor expansion, etc.
- Linear algebra: full support for matrix operations and many useful functions such as: determinant, rank, reduced echelon form, characteristic polynomial, etc.
- Solvers: equations or equation systems, symbolically or numerically, differential equations
- Full support for complex arithmetics
- Session management: export, import sessions or create PDF files
- Many other versatile built-in functions with descriptions and examples
What's New in Version 1.9
- adjustments for iOS 8 and new devices
- bugfixes for limit(), integrate(), sum()
- new function: expand()
It wasn't that many years ago I spent a few hundred dollars on a Casio Classpad calculator. Yes it will do more than this app but it's usually at home on the desk (with flat batteries). SymCalc is now my goto calculator. It is always with me and generally does everything I need and more. Great value for money.
Simply the best calculator
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 October 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Voxeloid Kft.
- © 2009 Janos Barkai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.