Fitbit and Health, together at last. Sync all your data from Fitbit to Apple Health. After the first sync, the app will automatically sync in the background throughout the day. **Important** Fitbit currently provides access to daily data only. We have requested Partner API status in order to provide intraday syncing.
Gigaom, Mashable, MacRumors, AppleInsider, TechRadar, 9to5Mac, LifeHacker, Wearable World News, and many more.
Recommended in "How to Make the Most of Apple's HealthKit in iOS8" on AppleInsider.com
Need to sync from Health to Fitbit? Check out Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit as well.
Data types supported:
- Flights Climbed
- Walking + Running Distance
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (In bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Resting Calories
- Active Calories
- If you are using Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit, be sure to not sync the same data types as this will result in a data duplication loop.
- Since iOS schedules backgroud updates based on your app usage pattern, it may be necessary to manually sync from time to time in order to keep Sync Solver automatically syncing on a consistent basis.
- Intraday data granularity is not possible at this time due to Fitbit API limitations.
Ratings and Reviews
Would love it to auto-sync but . . .
That's the only gripe I have with it. Although it does seem to get stuck on active calories at the end of the sync - however the information does get across to the health app - so maybe it just doesn't get a confirmation that it's done?
I've had this app since the original beta version and have not ever had a real problem with it - get that auto syncing fixed and I'll update to 5 stars.
I must admit I was a little hesitant to drop $5 on an unknown app, however I'm glad that I did.
Syncs from my Fitbit account cleanly across to Health, although I did have to adjust a few settings to tweak it to perfectly match my needs.
Just wish it would do it automatically, but I understand why it doesn't.
Don't buy this version!
Bought this app only to discover that I can't sync my data with Fitbit until Apple bug fixes their Health app—the FAQs on Sync Solver helped me figure out what the problem is, but it can't be fixed by them. So don't spend money on it until this problem is fixed!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.