Tactical Breathing Trainer can be used to gain control over physiological and Psychological responses to stress. Through repetitive practice and training, anyone can learn to gain control of your heart rate, emotions, concentration, and other physiological and Psychological responses to your body during stressful situations. This can dramatically benefit soldiers during stressful combat situations. Many of the techniques taught in this application were provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman from his book "On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace".
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
Modernization of the application and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
About To Be Obsolete!!!
I have been warned by Apple that this application may soon not work with iOS 10! Please update otherwise I will need to delete this and purchase another company's product!!
- National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- 14.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Not Applicable
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.