By Free Range Developers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make beautiful tag clouds from your iPhone and iPad!
- Create a word cloud from a web page, custom text, your own spreadsheet file, or try one of the many sample clouds.
- The app comes with more than 25 different styles of clouds, from plain black and white style to fun and colorful.
- The app comes with tag clouds of speeches and texts of historical importance from Churchill, Lincoln,
Roosevelt, Martin Luther King, Cesar Chavez, Gandhi, Kennedy, etc...
- Share your cloud with the world by exporting the cloud high-res image to your photo library, email, facebook, twitter, etc...
- iCloud-enabled universal app (iPhone & iPad). Your saved tag clouds will be available in all your iOS devices.
What's New in Version 2.0
New in version 2.0:
- Brand new look for iOS 7.
- Added option to keep numbers in the tag clouds (most requested feature, you're welcome).
- New Tag Cloud Samples including Abraham Lincoln Gettysburg Address and Franklin D Roosevelt first inaugural address.
- New Cloud styles: Hipster, Headline, Birthday Card.
- More sharing options, not just email, facebook and twitter but every service your device is configured with.
- Bug fixes.
Tag cloud generates custom word clouds which is very useful to share one-worded ideas or create inspiration. It's easy for me to upload on my photo library and send to whoever I want. However, I would like the words to be able to form pictures or move the words to specific places rather than staying in its one spot. Tag cloud is very fun to use and has a great selection of fonts and colours.
While this app has several templates, and you can enter the desired text as well send the saved image as a jpg file, the flexibility of the app ends there. You can't choose the shape of your cloud. It cuts off long words and you have continuously reset the cloud or move from style to another until it has captured all words. Very annoying
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 18 April 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sebastien Windal
- © Free Range Developers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.