The Talkable app is a ten week speech therapy program aimed at helping you create a rich language learning environment for your child (0 to 3 years). Each week you will learn ways to help your baby or toddler learn to talk through video tutorials, book sharing activities, key word signs and fun activities.
This app will help you to:
- Understand and use a wide range of strategies that will help your toddler learn how to talk
- Understand the benefits of using baby sign language with your child and by the end of the program be able to use 40 functional key-word signs
- Understand the benefits of reading with your child and know which books are best for language learning
- Practise a range of practical, simple, fun and free language learning activities
- Keep track of your child’s language learning
This app is for both parents who have a toddler who is late to talk, and also parents with a baby or young child who want to learn ways to maximize their child’s language learning in the critical first three years of life.
All content has been created by Karen Nitsche, a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist.
Slightly updated the design.
Fixed multiple bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.