Get support and support others. Sometimes life is rough - but you’re never alone! Safely share struggles with self-harm, depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, bullying or suicidal feelings without judgement.
Feel better when you’re struggling and improve mental health. Peer support is a well evidenced way of helping you to feel better when you’re struggling. Life has it’s ups and downs and talking to likeminded people, many of whom may be going through something similar can really help.
TalkLife is a peer-support community that values research, evidence and impact to make sure you get the best help possible. We are clinically governed and take safeguarding very seriously.
This is your safe social network where you can talk about your worries and how you are really feeling any time of the day or night. If you want to talk about it, someone else, does too. No judgments. No bullying. Just people who get you.
Sometimes, life’s too darn hard to go through alone. We’d all feel a little better if we just felt safe and heard. So come join us and Download TalkLife for free today and make right now and everything after it a little bit better. Let’s talk and figure this life thing out together.
Share life’s ups and downs
• Talk about life’s struggles in a safe and supportive environment. No bullies or BS here. And we’re silly serious about that.
• Help new friends out by sharing tips and advice from your own experiences. It’s amazing how helpful you can be to someone out there, just by being you!
• Open up or post anonymously – it’s totally up to you. However you want to talk? We let you do it just that way.
• Safely share struggles with anxiety, depression, stress, bipolar, self-harm, anorexia or suicidal feelings.
• Literally thousands of people are always on TalkLife-- at any time -- just waiting to listen and offer emotional support.
Get involved with a community of thousands of people just like you
• Personally chat with or send gifts to other TalkLife users you find common ground with.
• Read and comment on interesting and inspirational content from the TalkLife blog. We honestly wanna hear from you!
You’re never alone here. At TalkLife, we’re here for the moments when you just need a friend, no matter where they are. We’re here when you’re looking for someone who just understands you and what you’re going through (because someone always does). Sure, life is full of highs and lows. But it’s full of highs and lows for each and every one of us. So why do we always try to go it alone? At TalkLife, we’ve created a place where we can all work through life together. Because everything is better together. Everything. Peanut butter and jelly have proven this for like, at LEAST eight decades now.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings.
+ SuperHearts are here. If you see a comment where someone has gone above and beyond to help others, you can give them a SuperHeart
+ Updates to the TalkLife feed UI
+ New SuperHeart Highlight
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
I have been looking for an app exactly like this! I’m able to post anonymously, I can find and talk to people who understand with ease, all the while help others too! It feels good to go through the posts and give support where needed ❤️
I will say that it’s extremely slow (especially private messaging) though I understand that it’s still in development. Props to you developers!
Also another issue is the alarming amount of Indians looking to hook up. I don’t want to be racist, but the conversation usually goes “hi”, “where are you from”, “I’m from India”, “how old are you”, “what do you look like”, and I’ve had a few of my friends tell me that they’ve received dic pics as well from these people.
Minor issues I have; every time I type “pillow” for some reason it immediately replaces it with “pandao”. I have checked other apps, my keyboard is fine, I don’t have any text replacements, and it seems a few others have this funny issue as well.
Also a post of mine was removed for “tagging users”, and I didn’t. I was complaining about how users were using the app for dating and hooking up, and the post was only up for a few moments. I never once tagged a user in that post and simply just ranted for a bit. I understand if this was automated however.
Other than this a very good idea, and exactly what I needed!
Of course there are some toxic people on it as there are everywhere on the internet, but people genuinely do want to listen and give advice. The direct messaging system is still broken af though.
I really really love this app and I love using it,, but whenever I try opening the app it crashes immediately? I have ios10.2,, please help??
- TalkLife Limited
- 181.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Talklife 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Boost Post $1.49
- Talklife Supporter $1.49
- Talklife Supporter $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.