Scan. Analyse. Improve.
TargetScan is a specifically designed application for scoring your cards. This innovative tool will not only calculate the score but also analyse your shooting group providing essential statistics that will enable continuous improvement.
• Instant score (with inner tens and decimal scoring)
• Automatic pattern and holes recognition
• Eagle Eye for inspection of close shots (you can refine the shot location)
• Near-scoring gauge accuracy (0.2÷0.5 mm depending on the bullet type)
SHOOTING GROUP ANALYSIS
• Mean Point of Impact (MPI) – the centre of the group: windage and elevation
• Mean Radius, Extreme Spread – to measure your grouping
• Summary Target Plot with all shots in the session
• Potential Score – check how many points you could gain by bringing the group to the centre
• Print a detailed session report straight from your iPhone using AirPrint
• Email session summary with the pdf report attached
• Post to Facebook and Twitter
• Keep track of all your sessions and monitor progress
• Add notes to your sessions and empty your drawer – you will always be able to review past results
PRO UPGRADE (In-App purchase)
• Heat map showing error patterns over longer periods of time
• Charts showing score, group parameters for multiple sessions
"A great tool for getting people to see their shot fall and make adjustments. Good fun as well."
– S7evie P, NSRA Club Instructor, UK
"This is without a doubt the best shooting app I've used and I will continue to use. Best value for money as well, you get all the benefits of a fully blown professional training system for a tiny fraction of the price."
– Dusan Jakic, Slovenia
"This app has helped bring our shooters' scores from embarrassing to respectable in just a few short weeks."
– North of 68, Couch, Canada's Arctic
"This App has helped me identify my shooting patterns and is a great tool. It has revitalised my enthusiasm in the sport. Love it."
– FridayB111, Australia
TargetScan supports over 100 disciplines, including:
Air Pistol (4.5mm):
・NSRA 6yd (Air 8)
・NSRA 10m (Air 4/89)
・NSRA 10m - Rapid Fire (Air 10/97)
Air Rifle (4.5mm):
・NSRA 6yd (Air 7)
・NSRA 10m (Air 1/89, Air 2/89, Air 3/89)
Pistol (.22", 9mm, .32/.38/.45 ACP SWC):
・NSRA 20yd - (PL12, PL14, PL15)
・NSRA 15/20/25yd - prone (1510/2010/2510 B.M./89)
・NSRA 50yd (M.M. 8)
・NSRA 50m (M.M. 13/89)
For a full list please go to http://www.targetshootingapp.com/wiki/Supported_disciplines
If you’d like to see TargetScan in action please visit www.targetshootingapp.com and watch 2 min demo on YouTube.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cards don't lie. Analyse your old targets today and see your performance improve immediately!
• Rewrite iCloud sync between iPhone/iPad for better reliability
• Add 9mm SWC ammo
• Add 'Match' session category
• Improve accessibility by adding labels for VoiceOver
• Fix incorrect 10.1 scoring for TSNZ 20&25yd targets
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, especially for those of us new to the sport of marksmanship, and don’t have the luxury of having a personal coach. To be able to compare totals and spread of different types of ammunition has given me a detailed tracking profile, and will save me a lot of guess work and money. Highly recommend for those who want to continue to improve your personal skill sets.
Fantastic app so far I’ve used it for my 10meter air pistol scores adds your scores for you so quickly and enables you to keep the targets digitally so efficient and fast
We worth the asking price
A really great app for the serious shooter
To start, I shoot ISSF. This app works brilliantly for air pistol as the holes are clearly defined. I can get good registration of holes with just a piece of white paper behind the target on the bench at the range and I'm amazed at its ability to pick out holes in close groups. It is also easy to correct holes which are not quite right and the pic can be easily retaken if not right (need to wait for the camera to focus properly).
It's less successful with .22LR shots at 25 and 50m unless the target is taken down and held up to the light. Maybe if the flash light on the iPhone could be turned on to increase contrast. I might be unfair as it is difficult to see the iPhone screen in bright light and it is important to allow the camera to focus properly.
Finally, I'm waiting for C/F to be available as a calibre option on the 25m ISSF target.
All said, a really great app! The Developer is to be congratulated.
- Deep Scoring Ltd
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011-2018 Deep Scoring Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- TargetScan Pro $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.