TaxApp - Australian Income Tax Calculator
By Herli Halim
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Now it's updated for 2013 -2014 financial year and supports retina display for the new iPad & iPhone 5**
TaxApp - Australian Income Tax Calculator is an easy to use Income Tax Calculator iPhone and iPad application for Australian resident.
It allows you to calculate estimated Income Tax based on key criteria. Simply enter several key details to its straightforward interface and the app will do the rest of number crunching for you!
Ever wondered how much tax you will be paying if you take the job you are offered? How much you earn after superannuation? This app will tell you the number!
- Universal application that is optimised for both iPhone and iPad. So if you have both devices, you can have this app for the price of one.
- Optimised for retina display.
- Uses official tax data from Australian Taxation Office.
- Calculates Medicare Levy and Medicare Levy Surcharge.
- Calculates HELP and SFSS repayment.
- Enter as many deductions as required to include into calculation.
- Tax Rates for Resident and Non-Resident for tax purposes.
- Generates PDF Report that can be printed or emailed.
We make effort to make sure the results are accurate, however please note that calculations should be considered indicative only and not as professional tax advice specific to your circumstances.
What's New in Version 1.52
Fixed issue with monthly, fortnightly & weekly medicare levy calculation.
New in 1.50
Updated income tax rates for 2013-2014 tax year.
Added ability to customise superannuation rate from Settings.
Added new line of information when superannuation is included in calculation for clarity.
Added ability to put in decimal point on custom superannuation rate on iPhone.
When you open and input value it assumes all boxes ticked in deductions section when they are not. Apart from that does reasonable job with current tax tables
Calculations not working
Have to select each field for it to show the result for each field.
Use it all time
Use it all the time, it's a good indicator.