TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
Search our relational database for:
1. Acupuncture and Auricular points,
- Includes images of Acupuncture points.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points.
- Includes images of Auricular points.
2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas,
- Includes images of individual herbs.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas.
3. Diagnosis Etiologies,
4. Search by symptoms and indications.
5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following:
a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas,
b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat),
c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin),
d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'.
Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology.
User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points.
User adding/deleting of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas, and points.
In App Purchases (the following add-ons are not part of the base product, but can be purchased from within Tcm Clinic Aid)
1. Master Tung Points.
2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture.
3. Quiz Yourself.
4. Pulse Diagnosis.
5. BYO, Treatment Protocols
6. Community Herb Garden
- Fixed issue with TCM Nutrition
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I've never had a crash. Developer has added more and more content which is great! Tungs points, although not comprehensive, are also included which is fabulous. If abdominal acupuncture, Yamamoto scalp acupuncture and the Japanese toyohari stomach diagnosis can be included that would just be extraordinary. Honestly this is just such a good app I've been using it since I was a student and now as a practitioner I still find it useful.
Great app but crashes
Constantly crashing for the last month even with update and reload. Used to be good.
Was great for a couple of months then it will not open at all tried to download again for additional price and same thing straight away. only this app on my phone is doing this.
- Gary Baranzini
- 446.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Cyber and Sons, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Master Tung Points $5.99
- Pulse Diagnosis $2.99
- Quiz Yourself $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.