Save time with the best classroom management app!
Teacher's Assistant Pro allows you to keep track of student actions, behaviors, and achievements in the classroom. Communicate quickly and easily with parents via iPhone or iPad. The app is used by teachers all around the world.
The MOST reliable app with WORLD CLASS email support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Use the #1 Education app for tracking behavior. Try the FREE version before you buy!!
"This is definitely a MUST HAVE app for classroom teachers" - Michael in Georgia
"My paperwork has been cut down by more than half"- Yvonne in California.
"I have wanted the ability to have an anecdotal record for parent conference purposes"- Judy in Ohio
Featured in USA TODAY as one of the "best teacher apps", TeacherCast.net, and Classroom 2.0 LIVE!
Teacher's Assistant Pro collects the data you enter, and when you're ready to contact the parent or have a conference, you have all the data you need. The app stores the name of the infraction/accolade, the date and time, where it occurred, any pictures you attached, which class period, a detailed description, what teacher action was issued (and if it was served), and whether the parent had been notified.
You can also share data with other Teacher's Assistant Pro users via email, dropbox, or backup your data in iTunes. You can also export all your student action records via email or dropbox.
• Import names, classes, phone numbers, email addresses
• Email student actions to administrators and parents easily and quickly
• Use colors and points for documentation
• Print actions
• Call/text parents right away
• Store unlimited parent names and student contact info
• Add a photo to any action for more thorough documentation
• Filter your students by class, action, or just about anything
• Use random student lists and groups for class participation (Randomizer)
• Import data with an easy to use CSV template (under "Resources")
• Easily enter details
• Send announcements to all students or pick classes using Email Blast
• Edit, customize, add or hide any field
• Change just about any text in the app to suite your needs
• Add a secure PIN to open the app
• Video Help available under "Resources" menu
• Delete all actions without deleting students for easy "end of term" clean-up
• Made by a teacher (who still teaches), for other teachers
Please contact me directly at email@example.com if you have any issues or problems which would have you leave less than a 5 star review. Your reviews allow great new features & regular updates.
Updated for iOS 11
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of the most reliable and functional apps I have purchased for tracking not only my students' behavior but their achievements as well. I love it so much that I now record what I have taught in each lesson, keeping all the data in one location. I recently used it during my parent interviews and to say they were impressed with seeing images of their children's work is an understatement. If I had to rate this app out of ten I would give it an eleven. Well done and keep the updates coming too...and no, I haven't been paid to write this review!
Non standard use :) but excellent app
Thanks for this app and it's updates. Just downloaded the most recent one. I love this app and use it daily, but not for tracking student behaviours. In a school of 200 students k-7 I use it to document short term learning goals for students who are 6 months behind their peers for numeracy or literacy (or who have specific behavioural goal setting requirements). So it's more for planning and keeping on track with setting goals and evaluating achievements - similar to what you do for IEPs. Took a little customising here and there, but nothing tricky.
Great app for managing your behaviour log
I am a regular classroom teacher with an iPad2 and have found this app to be brilliant for managing behavioural data for each student. It is especially useful for teachers that implement token economies through the allocation of positive & negative points for positive & negative behaviours respectively (target point levels can then be set for each student to work towards). My only complaint is that adding photos can only be done one by one - I wish there was a day to do it more efficiently.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.