Telstra 24x7 for iPad
By Telstra Corporation Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are a Telstra Personal customer, you can manage your Telstra services in one place, with the Telstra 24x7® App.
Simply download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go! To set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit telstra.com/myaccount from a PC.
Please note, Business account information is not currently able to be viewed in this version of the app.
Once you've set up your My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries, and download a PDF bill.
• Setup stored payment options.
• Manage direct debits.
• Pay your bills.
• View estimated early termination changes and contract end date for eligible post-paid mobile services.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans or select BigPond® broadband plans and Telstra home phone services.
• If you have a Telstra home broadband service, request up to three home broadband data top-ups per calendar year.
• Access a PUK code for a mobile and tablet SIM on your account when logged in to the app with your My Account profile.
• View your international roaming status.
• Tap through to manage MessageBank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using.
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer.
• Receive targeted recommendations to help you make the most of your services.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance.
• Recharge your service via PayPal, Credit card or Voucher.
• Purchase a Plus Pack.
• Change your pre-paid offer.
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
• Access a PUK code for a prepaid mobile and tablet SIM on your account when logged in to the app with your My Account profile.
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• Locate your nearest Telstra store.
• Get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat.
• Get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter.
• Customise your app with service and account nicknames.
The app may make use of your location to help you locate Telstra stores, for Telstra to communicate directly with you through the app. By downloading the app you agree to this use. You can stop this use by turning off location based services in the app and also turning off Push Notifications for the app within the Settings of your device.
Standard data charges apply to download this App. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this App unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where they link through to the Telstra THANKS™ offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
The app uses functionality provided by Crittercism Inc to a monitor the performance of the app and to report app crashes or other performance issues. To do so, the app may from time to time send app performance information, device model information and crash data to Crittercism, who hold that information on our behalf. No personal or account information is transmitted to or accessed by Crittercism. For more information about Crittercism, visit them here or on CrowdSupport™
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
In this version of the Telstra 24x7® app:
-Enabled Telstra Foxtel customers to self serve online
-Bug fixes and performance improvements
Bad to worse
From bad to worse. How can a tech giant consistently produce such poor software. From 'relatively' trivial things like the orientation lock (plain lazy), usage updates in hours or typical worse (and not uncommonly unavailable), now it won't remember my login. I've finally uninstalled it--now if I can just get rid of that pesky reminder every time I use their website inviting me to use their great app.
Gets better with updates, however would like to see it be able to viewed in portrait mode, as it only works in landscape mode.
Ever time I open the app on my iPad for the past month or so I have to login. This has only just started as for the previous 2 years it remembered my login details. Frustrating! Please fix.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 June 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 52.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telstra Corporation Ltd
- © 2013 Telstra Corporation Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.