Manage your Telstra services in one place, with the Telstra 24x7® App.
If you’re a Telstra Personal or Small Business customer, it’s a smarter way to control your account. Check your estimated usage, pay bills, get support and much more, all from your iPhone or iPad. To get started, simply download the app and log in with your Telstra ID.
When logged in with your Telstra ID, you can:
• Check your account balance and estimated usage for post-paid mobile services
• download and pay bills, and view your bill history
• Manage payment options, including direct debits
• Customise your app with service nicknames
• Receive targeted suggestions to help you make the most of your services
• Buy add-ons for your services such as Calling Packs, Data Packs and more
• Locate Telstra Stores, Telstra Business Centres and Telstra Air® hotspots
• Get help and support via 24x7 Chat
• Access Telstra THANKS™ loyalty rewards
Personal customers can also:
• Check your estimated usage for home phone and broadband services
• View details of your Foxtel from Telstra services
• Check estimated early termination charges and contract end dates for eligible mobile services
• Get help with an ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• Request up to three home broadband data top-ups per calendar year
• Manage service settings such as PUK codes, MessageBank, premium SMS and more
If you have a Pre-Paid service, you can:
• Check your balance, usage and recharge history
• Recharge via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• Purchase a Plus Pack
• Change your Pre-Paid offer
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Telstra provides this app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement.
The app may use your location to help you locate Telstra stores, and for Telstra to communicate directly with you through the app. By downloading the app you agree to this use. You can stop this use by turning off location-based services in the app and also turning off Push Notifications for the app in your phone’s Settings.
The app uses functionality provided by Crashlytics, Inc. to monitor the performance of the app and to report app crashes or other performance issues. To do so, the app may from time to time send app performance information, device model information and crash data to Crashlytics, who hold that information on our behalf. No personal or account information is transmitted to or accessed by Crashlytics. For more information about Crashlytics, visit crashlytics.com.
Standard data charges apply to download this app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this version of the Telstra 24x7® app we have introduced:
• The ability to Manage Peace of Mind data plans
• Badges to notify of new and unviewed Bills
• Simplified view of International Roaming Services
• Application stability and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
If you at Telstra and even Apple don’t start explaining why on my own legally registered internet I cannot use and social media networks I’m now refusing to pay you con jobs one more cent for a internet where I cannot use any social media accounts I’m sick to death of everyone of you passing the blame onto each other and for all the so called computer techs and experts non of you can tell me why I’m not allowed to use any social media accounts is it any wonder people take the law into there own hands after you just keep on expecting me to pay you for a internet where I cannot use most things I have now setup over ten different Facebook accounts everyone of them will not even load new stories feeds
Has everything you need to view your Telstra accounts. All you need is the time to waste. The app was always a bit clunky, poor layout, things in odd places, but it was quick to load and responded promptly, so it wasn’t a headache to use. The new app takes 15-20 seconds just to open - regardless of internet connectivity. I can be at home on 50mbps NBN, and it still takes this long to load. Fix this, and then PLEASE don’t mess with it any more. It will FINALLY be a useful and functional tool.
This company has a monopoly on service in remote areas. The amount of time I have had to spend dealing with Telstra because of billing issues far exceeds the amounts charged. Every single time I have to speak to someone who sounds like a robot and refuses to allow me to ask questions to get some clarity around issues. It’s ironic that a communication company has the worst communication with customers. If it can’t be done online then Telstra doesn’t seem to be interested. Unfortunately I’m stuck using Telstra due to my location but my blood boils every time I have to deal with them.
Sorry to learn of the frustrating experience, this is never what we want for our customers. If you need help in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch at https://www.Facebook.com/Telstra or https://www.Twitter.com/Telstra and we'll do all we can to assist. -Dan
- Telstra Corporation Ltd
- 169.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Telstra Corporation Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.