By Genesis Digital Pty. Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mobile App for Tenancy+ online web application.
Frustrated by the limitations of your current housing management software? Want a multi-user system? Need to access the information out of the office? Need real-time information about clients, tenancy balances or maintenance? Need better communication between onsite staff and management? Are you fed up with the monotonous data entry of rent payments?
Tenancy+ is a modern web based tenancy management system built specifically for boarding houses in the social housing sector. Tenancy+ seeks to support staff who are caring for clients in their time of vulnerability. Tenancy+ enables on-site staff and office administration to work together effectively. With a comprehensive set of features, Tenancy+ streamlines your workflow for managing clients, tenants and boarding house properties. Tenancy+ has a fresh and intuitive interface for easy navigation and greater productivity. Tenancy+ can be accessed securely from any device with a web browser, or using our mobile app which is available for Android or iOS. This provides amazing flexibility in accessing your information whenever and wherever you need it.
• Easy Accessibility : The software is always online and web-based, so can be accessed from any web browser with access to the internet, or via our mobile apps that are available for Android or iOS. It is a multi-user system allowing for many people to use the system simultaneously. Each user can have different security levels which allows them only to access the information they need.
• Tenancy Management : Keep track of all aspects of your tenancies, such as waiting lists, finance and reporting. Easily search and access a full history of all related tenancy information for current and past clients.
• Client Records : Keep the entire history of all client information, from initial inquiry to end of tenancy. All notes, emergency contact information, social worker contacts are easily available to staff and management wherever they are, whenever they need it. No more searching for paper records as information is updated in real-time.
• Financial : Record all tenancy related transactions, including invoicing and payment receipts. Bulk rent or service fee increases and variable charging periods. Rent receipting options include bank statement, Centrepay, cash and cheque. Automatic rent reconciliation from bank statement or Centrepay import (memorized filters to allocate rent to the correct tenant).
• Reporting : Generate a range of standard and custom reports for government and statutory authorities. Designed to export into Microsoft Excel or as PDF.
• Maintenance & Property Records : Keep track of all aspects of your properties, such as maintenance in rooms, bathrooms, kitchens or other general areas, on-going jobs and management of tradespeople and maintenance jobs. Easily access contact information for all of your preferred tradespeople and maintain history logs of all maintenance undertaken on a property.
• Data Security : Data is stored on a secure online server and backed up daily. Your data can only be accessed by people you have given access to for specific roles. Your data can be easily exported to Excel or PDF anytime.
• Support : Benefit from ongoing technical support available via telephone, email and screen sharing software.
More information :
90 Lemon Tree Lane
Sedgwick VIC 3551
+61 3 9017 4348
Request demo : http://tenancyplus.com/#demo
What's New in Version 1.2.3
We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best experience.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 November 2017
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Genesis Digital Pty. Ltd.
- © 2017 EdgePoint Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.