The Courier-Mail/Sunday Mail Edition
By News Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience today's Edition of The Courier-Mail, including The Sunday Mail, like never before, with our app that brings you the complete news of the day from Australia's best-informed and award-winning team of journalists in news, sports, entertainment and more.
It's the daily paper brought to life.
And, The Courier-Mail app is updated overnight, so it’s ready when you are.
Once you have downloaded the app, just visit Apple's Newsstand folder and tap The Courier-Mail icon to get today's edition.
• Interactive layout that reads like a real newspaper - only better
• Top news and opinion from your favourite Courier-Mail journalists, photographers and contributors
• Each edition will be updated while you sleep, so it's ready to download when you wake up
• Full screen videos and photo galleries of Brisbane and Queensland news, plus the rest of Australian and world news
• You can also get the latest news in the app to keep up-to-date between editions
• Challenge yourself with fun interactive games like sudoku and crossword puzzles
• Enjoy many of your favourite liftouts, like Escape, Hit, Switched On, Queensland Taste, Qweekend, Canvas, U on Sunday, CarsGuide, MoneySaverHQ, CareerOne and Real Estate, available the same day that they are printed in the paper
• Weekly TV Guide available every Sunday
• Track the game as it happens with our live scores page
• Catch up any time with access to the last seven editions, anytime
• Your local weather
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the App (via iTunes) for a monthly recurring subscription of $25.99 per month, and receive your first month FREE.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $25.99 per month. You can manage your auto-renew subscription at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
2) Log in with an existing The Courier-Mail+ Membership.
What's New in Version 5.0.20
general maintenance release
A totally unreliable app. Almost every time the app is opened, I am asked to restore the subscription and most times it won't restore. I get to read the paper maybe once a week - twice on a good week. I've even been locked out of the app for trying to log-in too many times. I finally deleted the app - why should anyone pay for nothing?
Constantly loads the previous day's news. Usually I need to reboot the phone to make the app work but even that doesn't work now.
Since the last update on 12 June I have been unable to use the "live" news section at all. When trying to read any story, another story repeatedly updates over the top of it! I have complained three times but no improvement. I have been using this app for a couple of years without this problem ever before.Please fix it or you will lose a subscription !!
- Category: News
- Updated: 12 June 2017
- Version: 5.0.20
- Size: 151 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- copyright © NewsQueensland 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Courier-Mail and Sunday Mail$25.99
- Dummy Courier Mail$19.99