The Courier-Mail Edition
By News Digital Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience today's Edition of The Courier-Mail, including The Sunday Mail, like never before, with our app that brings you the complete news of the day from Australia's best-informed and award-winning team of journalists in news, sports, entertainment and more.
It's the daily paper brought to life.
And, The Courier-Mail app is updated overnight, so it’s ready when you are.
Once you have downloaded the app, just visit Apple's Newsstand folder and tap The Courier-Mail icon to get today's edition.
• Interactive layout that reads like a real newspaper - only better
• Top news and opinion from your favourite Courier-Mail journalists, photographers and contributors
• Each edition will be updated while you sleep, so it's ready to download when you wake up
• Full screen videos and photo galleries of Brisbane and Queensland news, plus the rest of Australian and world news
• You can also get the latest news in the app to keep up-to-date between editions
• Challenge yourself with fun interactive games like sudoku and crossword puzzles
• Enjoy many of your favourite liftouts, like Escape, Hit, Switched On, Queensland Taste, Qweekend, Canvas, U on Sunday, CarsGuide, MoneySaverHQ, CareerOne and Real Estate, available the same day that they are printed in the paper
• Weekly TV Guide available every Sunday
• Track the game as it happens with our live scores page
• Catch up any time with access to the last seven editions, anytime
• Your local weather
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the App (via iTunes) for a monthly recurring subscription of $25.99 per month, and receive your first month FREE.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $25.99 per month. You can manage your auto-renew subscription at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
2) Log in with an existing The Courier-Mail+ Membership.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Goodness me. It either 'loads' then 'downloads'...at least 3 times. Then you open it, get to page 5 and the whole thing shuts down. It was doing fine until today. Now it seems I have to re-register, then say what deal I want. I’m already on a deal and have no intention of paying $25 odd a month just so I can read what I’ve already paid for. Seriously CM or whoever runs this app, you need to understand that some of us have better ways to waste money.
No longer working
This app is still the only way to read the full facsimile digital edition. As of this week, when you open it it tells you that you need to update to the new app and takes you to the app store to reload the old app. Then you open it and are told to update to the end app again! You are caught in a continuous loop with no access to the app!
Keeps coming up with the message that server is unavailable when trying to download paper edition even though I can browse the news. Very annoying and frustrating. Why don’t the developers care
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 October 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 149 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- copyright © NewsQueensland 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Courier-Mail and Sunday Mail$25.99
- Dummy Courier Mail$19.99