By News Digital Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download The Courier-Mail’s new app for iPhone and iPad today!
The Courier-Mail app delivers award-winning coverage of breaking news, politics, crime, business and opinion, NRL and other major sports, plus the digital replica of the printed paper and much more. It’s the best way to never miss the stories that matter in Brisbane and QLD, and it’s all right at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• Live and latest news – Get the news as it breaks 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• My News – Your own personal news feed. Tailor your news to get straight to the topics that matter to you
• Today’s Paper – Read the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of the paper, as it’s printed
• Notifications – Be the first to know when big stories break with instant news alerts
• Live Sport Scores – Stay on the ball with NRL and AFL live sport scores and expect analysis
• Share – Join the conversation and share your favourite stories via Facebook, Twitter or email
• Daily puzzles – With new crosswords and Sudoku puzzles every day, there’s always something to keep your mind active
The Courier-Mail app for iPhone and iPad is free to download and enjoy, however to access more simply subscribe for Member-only access.
Member-only access gives you full digital access to thousands of subscriber only stories, the digital replica of the paper, puzzles, comics and more of what you love.
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the app (via iTunes) to start your 30-day FREE trial; then subscriptions will automatically renew to $25.99 per month.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $25.99 per month. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
2) Log in with an existing The Courier-Mail+ Membership
Please note: This app supports iOS 10 and above
What's New in Version 6.1.0
Preferred the old version
Some of the bugs have been fixed. I can now open the facsimile version (now today's paper) although I have to close the app and restart it to get it to update to today's paper. It used to do this automatically. Also disappointed I can't share articles from the facsimile version as I could previously. I used to send Roly Sussex's column from Saturday's paper to an elderly friend in another state. Can't do that now.
A total waste of time
Updated to the new app on my iPad 2 days ago, now when I try to start the app I get a message telling me an update is available. This then takes me to the ‘OPEN’ app screen which then tells me an update is available ... and so on until my patience runs out.
Quite a joke when there has been so much trumpet-blowing about the wonderful upgraded app that I have been reading about for the last 2 weeks.
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it unless you have something that actually works as a replacement.
Note to self: try deleting the app and reinstall it. It’s a miracle - it now works. I wonder how long before it throws another wobbly?
Another frustrated reader.
I am also having a lot of trouble with the new app.
We had to update our devices as they would not support the new one.
Every day I have to delete and reinstall it to be able to access the digital edition.
The old version worked very well and was much more user friendly.
Please fix it !
- Category: News
- Updated: 01 November 2017
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- copyright © NewsQueensland 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Courier-Mail and Sunday Mail$25.99
- Dummy Courier Mail$19.99