The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches throughout North America deeply committed to:
• renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ,
• reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures,
• and speaking and living for God in a way that clearly communicates to our age.
The Gospel Coalition app features daily updates from leaders such as Tim Keller, Don Carson, Justin Taylor, Kevin DeYoung, and many other trusted voices who love God and the church of Jesus Christ. Our app includes much of what makes out website so popular:
• biblically and theologically informed essays on the gospel and contemporary life;
• video interviews on cutting-edge issues of concern in education, the family, biblical studies, and pastoral ministry;
• blog posts from a diverse collection of writers;
• reviews of the latest books on theology, history, counseling, and the Christian life;
• and the latest links to news and commentary for church leaders.
You’ll also find videos from our national conferences, featuring speakers such as John Piper, Alistair Begg, Matt Chandler, Mark Driscoll, Al Mohler, and many more.
You can even browse our confessional statement and theological vision for ministry, which have been adopted by many churches as faithful summaries of their shared commitment to loving God, honoring his Word, and fulfilling his Great Commission.
For more information about The Gospel Coalition, visit http://thegospelcoalition.org.
* Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* A new and improved experience for reconnecting if the app is offline
* Fresh new layout for the Inbox
Ratings and Reviews
Not good enuf...yet
There is a great promise of content - but a halfbaked execution. The content is straining to burst out of this imperfect shell - it NEEDS to be out - but this app just doesn't allow it.
Half the links ive tried to follow don't work. Some redirect you back to the browser to load a full page not a mobile version. Some work. Video or sound hasn't worked. You can't email links to articles to friends without physically cutting and pasting - and the URL is not advertised on some. So if I like an article and think a mate should read it I am forced back to using the full website.
GC - I'd either create a mobile version of your website and ditch this app, or I'd make this app more user friendly. Love what ur trying to do!
Great content - too many bugs
The content in this app is great. Unfortunately there are too many bugs and it the app itself is unstable. There also appears to be a function to download videos and sermons but you can't actually download anything. I would be great if we could download Obote videos and sermons. Otherwise, the Gospel Coalition's content is excellent.
No sermon audio?
Hi GC, I mainly use the website to listen to online sermons. Unfortunately it's the one thing missing from your app. Hopefully you'll consider this feature - looking forward to using it when it does :) keep up the great work!
- Subsplash Inc
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 The Gospel Coalition
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.