Get This! was one of the most popular shows on Australian radio until its shock axing in 2007. Since then the show has gained a massive cult following, largely for its selection of comedic sound bites.
As a tribute to the memory of everybody's favourite shock jock Richard Marsland, it's my pleasure to present 'The Marsland 5000'.
Now you too can push the buttons just like Ricky M. Includes classic lines such as 'How come?', 'One, right up the bracket', 'Ooh me plums!' and over 110 other classics from the panel of Marslando Calrissian.
Also included is the full set of Warwick Capper sound effects, providing you with hours of entertainment as you prank call your friends and relatives. Alright that's good stuff!
If you have any requests for new sounds please let me know via the support email below, with the sound effect you would like and a Get This! podcast number if possible.
* A huge update for The Marsland 5000, as we finally introduce an iMessage app! Now you can send all your favourite Get This! sounds to your friends right from the iMessage app. Share the fun with your family, friends, co-workers, and even lunchers.
* A few new sounds to enjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
Yibbada yibbada... here we go
This app is too cute by half, too cunning by half, and too clever by half. Woe betides anyone who has the hide to criticise it. Whether you’ve been parked there all day or for AT LEAST 30 seconds, this app will bring a smile to your face. It’s not a crime at all.
That good enough?
Like a highly engineered race car cockpit
I’ve been using this app for at least 30 seconds. Nearly as good as cheese
The girls happy!
THE best application available today.
Get This app you won't be disappointed
- Jesse Jackson
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Jesse Jackson
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.