By Johnston Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Scotsman iPad app brings you the best from Scotland’s national newspaper, with full daily editions and news updated throughout the day.
Featuring eight different channels, the app offers a diverse range of range of content from The Scotsman newspaper and scotsman.com website.
Channel categories (with content updated throughout the day):
· Scottish News – latest in-depth news from around Scotland
· UK/International News – reports and analysis from the UK and further afield
· Business – in-depth coverage from The Scotsman's expert business journalists
· Sport – with a Scottish perspective from the country's best football, rugby and golf writers
· Opinion – app-exclusive comment and analysis on the key issues affecting Scotland
· Lifestyle – in-depth interviews, insightful reportage, incisive arts criticism and the best of Scottish lifestyle
· Heritage – distinctly Scottish, a fascinating perspective on Scots history and culture
· Edinburgh Evening News – the best content from The Scotsman’s sister title, the Edinburgh Evening News
In addition, the app includes an electronic copy of The Scotsman newspaper, and all of its supplements, published in pristine detail from Monday to Saturday. Each edition can be read cover to cover, or downloaded for offline reading later.
The supplements available include:
· The Scotsman Magazine
· Festival Guide (published throughout August)
The Scotsman provides availability to all editions of the paper by incorporating subscriptions allowing the purchase of a one month subscription to the paper.
The month subscription is auto-renewing subscription and priced at £7.99. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
For any further information see http://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/file/Website_Privacy_statement.-
What's New in Version 2.2
Minor bug fixes and improvements