The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.17.0
Party Snacks? Check!
Spooky Campfire built with Evil Driftwood? Check and Check!
An ancient evil stirs in Springfield and the adults have no idea (about this or anything else). It’s up to the kids to solve this problem (no matter that they may have caused it)! Play today and fill up your special update treat bag with:
· Spooky Campfire Stories (that come to life)
· Brand new costumes for your favorite characters
· New Daily Challenges
· And much much more!
It used to be life ruiningly good, now it's just life ruiningly annoying.
Have happily played this game for 2 years, but recently the game has just become more and more glitchy, especially during the recent events (monorail, Halloween etc). Currently, the game crashes each time I visit one neighbour. It's so time consuming to reload and open each time. The same happened during the last event, which made it impossible to collect enough items to craft prizes. The intro of "send all on jobs" was a welcome feature, but that's disappeared in the recent update. I'd like to be involved in this Halloween event, but doubt I'll last more than 2 days before getting so frustrated that it crashes constantly (even after a reinstall). The game used to be fun, now it's just time consuming and frustrating. I used to spend real money to support the developers, I no longer do because I can't see the value for my money paying for a game that is full of bugs.
Please fix the Glitch !
I absolutely love this game, BUT .. I have a problem opening my game. I edited my town and saw that there were more monorails to add into my town but it turned out to be a minor glitch, I placed it in my Springfield and since then I cannot re-open the game and will not let me pass the "loading" page.
So please EA, are you able to fix it? 😓
The Halloween update is great but
Each of the nightmares I collect do not go into my prizes. My prizes are stuck on the same number as they were when I started. I've collected hundreds of things and should be almost finished the prizes but the numbers will just not change. How annoying!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 October 2015
- Version: 4.17.0
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$1.29
- Dozen Donuts$2.49
- Stack of 60 Donuts$6.49
- Tray of 132 Donuts$12.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$24.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$64.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$129.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$4.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$18.99
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts$9.99