The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.23.0
Monsters have arrived to terrorize Springfield! The only thing standing in their way is… other monsters? Wait a minute, when did those monsters arrive? This town needs a more accurate census.
Join Filmmaker Lisa and a band of monsters as they fight to save Springfield and make the greatest monster movie ever in our annual Treehouse of Horror update!
Tap out should be called wallet out
Let me start by saying I love this game. I've been playing for years. But lately it cost donuts to get nearly everything. Were before it was only for special items. Maybe you should make one of the other Characters earn a gold scratch ticket. Like Maggie after 3 jobs. Please don't get to court up in making this game just another money maker. It takes the fun out of it for some of us.
It's amazing but has problems!
The game is amazing, it's addictive and there's also that hint of storyline as you progress through the game. It also has a bit from the Simpsons because some bits are funny.
There are only a few problems, one is that, as lots of other have said is that doughnuts are heavily used and are needed to actually progress and do important things.
Another thing is I noticed that you can't rotate an object apart from two ways! It really limits and ruins the creativity part of the game!
Other then a few minor problems the game is still amazing! I highly recommend that you play it!
Oh and also creator I think there should be a way to cancel an activity other then spending doughnuts to rush the activity.
Not a complaint
Let me start by saying I love the Simpsons I love the game but I would genuinely like the creators of the game to in large the greater of the Simpsons matts name a little more it's so small and just makes you look greasy if you catch my drift,
Also love the game will say again but if you could maybe zoom out a little further so we could collect more items in a bigger space rather then small other then that no bugs love the game love the show keep at it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 4.23.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$1.49
- Dozen Donuts$2.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$7.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$14.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$30.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$79.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$159.99
- Frink's Special Offer$9.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$22.99