Build and style a beautiful fashion boutique, create feature walls, and play with the all-new interior windows feature!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Style is in season in SimTown! Make some seriously sleek design statements in the latest update. You can:
• Build a beautiful fashion boutique for your Sims in the Chic Boutique Live Event
• Style your store with dazzling mirrors, luxe fitting rooms, and plush lounges
• Fit out your storefront with a variety of display units, mannequins, and merchandise, including shoes, handbags, and coats that your Sims can try on
• Create feature walls for your Sims’ homes with the Back to the Wall Discovery Quest
• Play with the all-new interior windows feature - make atriums, indoor greenhouses and more
Plus, unlock brand-new maternity clothing for your pregnant Sims. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive, fun but annoying...
So I have been playing sims FreePlay for way to long (like 1.5 years nearly everyday!)This is because it’s so fun and addictive. It would seem after playing sims FreePlay for this long I would have unlocked and completed everything. This is definitely not the case. I’ve got to the stage in the game where unlocking new home lots/workplaces/shops and other places around the town is really pricey as the price increases every time you buy extra things around Sim town. This requires weeks of me sending my sims to work and spending no money to save for these new places. This is becoming less fun. This makes sense as EA games wants to somehow make some money from sims FreePlay. Mind you I have never bought in app purchases, which also reasons my slow progress. But the new quests and excitement of these new places and just deciding my sims life is enough fun to keep me playing. If your thinking of downloading sims FreePlay, I would definitely recommend it as the game is most fun when you first download it because your always starting new quests and unlocking new exciting stuff around sim town. However it will take time and determination to continue to unlock new things to create a thriving town with many sims, houses and places. Thanks EA games for entertaining me for over 1 year!
Courier is driving me nuts!
I really enjoy this game and very excited for the new pregnancy update however one thing really annoys me in this game is the courier there should be an option of choosing whether or not you want to participate, I don’t want to take part in those at the moment all I want to do is collect the resources to expand the buildings and it can make it difficult to do this with the courier showing up for 4 hours and taking the space of one of the customers.
What I would also like to see is getting sims to be able to move in with each other (like renting together) without having to be best friends all the time because of the new update all my people are dying because I don’t want them to have to start everything again, and because everyone’s partners are dying I have one sim In each house I have 16 out of 32 sims but no option of adding more to share a house without forming a relationship can’t they do that when the start living together.
One more thing I would love to see more interactive careers like the hospital, film and police station, I really enjoy doing that,
You could do something like a restaurant (cooking and serving) or even a teacher doing different things with students, fire station not like it is now,
And now that I think about it, why doesn’t my teenager go to high school not just elementary school.
Misleading + ranting.
I can understand that not everyone can get the sims 4, but I wish this game was what it was mentioned to be; FREEPLAY! I think this should have a different name and a lot more options! “Be nice” for one minute. I also wish that it had more chance. Like the romance option would be more indecisive. Maybe John doesn’t want to be with Mary, even when that is how your story goes! Also, have quests as a optional feature. It takes up time and half of the community uses this game for fun as a replacement for the sims 4. Plus, some of the times are stupid. “Hide behind bench” for 3 HOURS! Do you know how much game you could do with stories in 3 HOURS!??!?!!!??!!? Also, please add social events because having a kids birthday without some actual GOOD goals! So some more things I would like but can’t stretch them into their own thing: Traits, aspirations, neighbourhoods, pre-made households, pre-made homes, gallery, better graphics, pregnancy, restaurants, stores, bakery etc, likes and dislikes, playable schools, seperate bank accounts, not having to unlock careers, genes, create able children, more affordable furniture and architecture, apartments, granny flats, playable college, playable work (FOR ALL CAREERS MIND YOU), hotels, free clothes, get rid of VIP, you money fishers, zoos, preset birthdays, chores (laundry, make beds.), more socialising options, better customisation. Alright then that’s a wrap for my ranting. Have a good time. Bye.
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 885.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $1.49
- Handful of Life Points $4.49
- Bucket of Life Points $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.