The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Happy Holidays from The Sims FreePlay!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.34.3
Experience pure luxury for the holidays when you reunite with your favorite characters, join them on a whirlwind tour of fantastical locations, and arrive at the ultimate snow destination. It’s a journey for everyone, and you can:
• Celebrate the spirit of the holidays while you play the Snow Problem Seasonal Quest, and unlock the ultimate prize – an extravagant Snow Chalet
• Progress to earn beautiful build-mode content for your Chalet like sculptures, chandeliers, and the biggest couch in SimTown!
• Design your own SimTown Hair Salon with the Hair Salon Live Event, where you’ll finally have a place to craft your hair creations
• Style your salon with basins, swivel chairs, reception desks, and more with the prettiest of colors – plus, enjoy on-trend hairstyles for your Sims
And, with the Streetwear Hobby Event, get your hands on lots of new outfits! Happy holidays from The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers. Thanks for playing!
Things are too pricy
Sims is really entertaining and all but your making things way too pricy, people stop playing because they don't have the money to buy stacks of § and LP so your loosing players doing this and I wanted my Sims to have a christmas tree but you have to make it 18lp? Come on that's ridiculous when it's almost impossible to earn LP seriously get your game up. Oh and also you say the game is aimed on being realistic? I'm sorry WHAT who takes 12 hours and 30 mins to persuade someone?! (On the snow problem quest) honestly you just want us to use all of our silly little LP that we can't even earn unless we level up or buy it with real money. Honestly you should of made the game two million dollars because of how expensive all your silly little packs are ok?! Also looking at all these comments they're pretty much all about things cost too much. Maybe take that into consideration.
My Review on Simsfreeplay!!
Personally I think the game is fun to play and it’s not laggy or anything but I think their should be more clothing choices and thinks should be cheaper!! Houses are really expensive as you level up and so are buildings and unless you play everyday for years on end or pay real money to get the sims lifepoints or money you can’t afford to buy all the cool houses,building or anything and sims FreePlay also sets you up when it comes to quest like Christmas,weddings or other where you can win amazing Christmas house or wedding venues if you finish the quest in the time limit which is impossible unless you pay real money for lifepoints to finish the quest so sims does set you up for having to pay real money and not everyone has money to use on games but overall it is a good game and I do advise people to play it!
Small and easy changes would be REALLY appreciated
Heaps of fun, but, there are a few problems. These aren't glitches or anything, just more along the lines of realism. Firstly, I would love it if all sims (men, women, children ect.) could have more hair types to choose from. There's only short hair and one type of curly hair. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we would appreciate more hair types to choose from. I don't think parents should have to be married to have children. Another thing, babies and birthdays are too expensive, if children could be free (or at least cheaper) and birthday cakes could be cheaper too, we would really appreciate it. Good job on adding more skin types though. Thanks a bunch for the game, but we would love cheaper families and more customisable characters. Okay, bye.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 December 2017
- Version: 5.34.3
- Size: 728 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$1.49
- Handful of Life Points$4.49
- Bucket of Life Points$9.99
- Handful of Simoleons$7.99
- Box of Life Points$14.99
- Pile of Simoleons$12.99
- Barrow of Life Points$22.99
- Handful of Social Points$1.49
- Currency Bundle$22.99
- Carload of Life Points$30.99