The Tax Specialist
By The Tax Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for corporate tax advisers, accountants, lawyers and academics, The Tax Specialist is a technical journal featuring in-depth analysis, opinion and argument on legislative, administrative and judicial issues related to corporate tax.
The Tax Specialist covers consolidations, mergers and acquisitions, international tax, GST securitisation, venture capital, legal professional privilege, Part IVA, TOFA, and more.
- A subscription to The Tax Specialist is for 12 months, with five journal issues published in a subscription period
- A 12 month subscription cost $179.99, or you are able to purchase any of our journal issues for $39.99 per issue.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for a renewal fee of $179.99
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website to learn more about The Tax Institute products and services www.taxinstitute.com.au
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 07 March 2015
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Tax Institute
- © 1996-2014 The Tax Institute (ABN 45 008 392 372) All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Tax Specialist - 12 month subscription$219.99