*** Major new update! ***
A brand new, trilingual edition of our award-winning The Three Little Pigs app, with newly created Spanish and Chinese text and audio, newly optimised artwork, and more!
* Winner of Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review magazine
* One of the Top 10 "Best Children's Books on the iPad" -- Gadgetwise, The New York Times
* Five Stars -- Common Sense Media
* "The Best Children's Book App to Date" -- FutureBook
* #1 New & Noteworthy Books (UK)
***Created especially for the iPad***
This fully-animated, interactive version of The Three Little Pigs fairy tale is unlike any printed picture book, or even any storybook app, and will dazzle children aged 3 and up.
"(The Three Little Pigs from Nosy Crow) is one of the best renditions of the classic story in the app store. Besides excellent graphics and sounds, you get to help the wolf blow down the houses by way of the iPad’s microphone."-- Gadgetwise, The New York Times
"A must-buy if you have small children. A probably-should-buy even if you don't"
"Do your kids act like the Big Bad Wolf and try to huff and puff and blow the house down? If so, give them the perfect iPad app and let them go to town."
“It is interactive in unique and fun ways that make the story feel more ‘alive’ than any other ebook I’ve read with my child...it’s a multi-media reading experience you and your kids won’t soon forget.”
— Digital Storytime
“This shows the exciting possibilities for story telling in the digital age... Nosy Crow has just raised the bar, the best children’s book app to date.”
- Highly readable and age-appropriate text
- Sophisticated animations on every page
- Hundreds of funny, interactive surprises
- Original soundtrack: each character has his own musical identity
- Listen to the story narrated entirely by children, or choose to read it by yourself
- A different reading experience every time
THINGS TO TRY
- Flick the characters to make them jump, spin and speak
- Blow on the screen to help blow down the pigs' houses
- Help the pigs build each of their houses
- Tilt the screen to reveal more of the scene and find hidden characters
- Chase the pigs down the road in the wolf's van
- Drop the wolf down the chimney and celebrate with the pigs
Remember to SHARE YOUR REVIEW below. It means a lot to us!
STAY UPDATED about the launch of our new apps!
Visit our site: www.nosycrow.com
Follow us on Twitter: @NosyCrow and @NosyCrowApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nosy-Crow/355477650796
For any technical issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Nosy Crow is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Book, Classics, Reading, Sight Words
Reinstated 'Read to Me' mode.
Ratings and Reviews
We downloaded this for our three year old boy and he LOVES it.
Not only does it have a beautifully illustrated and narrated story but also lots of lovely interactive features and quirky little extras we haven't seen before in any other kids apps (the rabbit and the spider are our son's favourites). The cheeky ending for the big bad wolf is the icing on the cake. The attention to detail is astounding. It's brought a whole new reading experience to our child and I only worry sharing 'normal' books with him will be a disappointing experience from here on in - think we're going to have to up the dramatic narration to compensate! Can't wait for more from Nosy Crow...
I wonder if children realize how lucky they are to have the wonderful technology that is available to them. I am just amazed at how a traditional tale can be turned into this brilliant form of learning and entertainment. Children can almost teach themselves to read. They could never be turned off as the app is so engaging and interactive, full of ways to enthrall the reader. My goodness haven't we come a long way? Bravo Nosy Crow, keep up the good work!
Fantastic app. I first got the Cinderella one for my granddaughter. She loved it. But then in my capacity as a teacher at a local Primary School I also purchased Three Little Pigs. For some kids it was the first time they had heard the story. Their response was amazing! Please make some more!
- Nosy Crow Limited
- 215.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Nosy Crow Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.