Thrivor brings together products and services to support patients outside their medical care, from transport to treatment, to the everyday logistics that it takes to keep your life running during a health challenge, including aged care, chronic disease and cancer.
The thrivorCREW service provides support to an individual or family who has someone going through a health challenge. Our in-home visits will provide help with tasks that will make everyday life easier, take pressure off friends and family, allowing you to focus on what's most important during this challenging time.
- Build your network: thrivor will help you build a support network of family and friends
- Task management: thrivor will help you delegate tasks to your supporters so that they can assist you during your current challenge and assist in getting day to day tasks sorted
- Communication: thrivor will help you send updates to friends and family and keep people close using thrivor chat and shared calendar
- Record keeping: thrivor will help you manage your appointments, voice record your important meetings and share with selected family and friends
- Transport: thrivor will help you organise transport to appointments to avoid hospital carparks
- Send a gift: thrivor will help you send a gift card to say thank you for assistance and also to brighten someone’s day
Thrivor is free to download for patients and supporters. Patients can have unlimited supporters.
Help us make thrivor better!
We are constantly working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience. If you have any feedback on the current app version or suggestions for future releases please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch with thrivor
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thrivornow/
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thrivornow/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thrivornow
Updates to the appointments and tasks feature. Improved Coming Up calendar view of all events. Supporters can now offer help to patients/primary carers. Users can now book thrivorCREW service using app enquiry form. Bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.