Buy tickets and browse events anytime and anywhere with the Ticketek app! You can also discover what’s on near you, share events with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email and store mobile tickets in your personal Ticket Wallet.
What’s in the app?
• What’s on: Check out the What’s On menu to see what events are happening near you. You can use your current location or set your location and date manually to see what events are taking place in other cities.
• Just Added: Browse the Just Added menu to discover the latest event announcements and events on sale soon.
• Ticket Wallet: Keep your mobile tickets safe, secure and in the one convenient place with your own personal Ticket Wallet.
• Event Pages: All your event information in one place. You can also save event reminders directly to your phone’s calendar.
• Social Sharing: Share events on Facebook, Twitter and via email to spread the word about upcoming events with other fans
• Event Alerts: Activate Event Alerts to receive event notifications from nearby venues when you are close by.
• Friend Spotter: Use Friend Spotter at the next event you attend to see which of your Facebook friends are also there.
• Visa Entertainment Offers: Exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, competitions and more for Visa card holders with Visa Entertainment offers.
• FastCheck: Ticketek FastCheck ensures you get the best seats in the house – fast! Simply choose the number of seats you want and FastCheck will allocate you the ‘Best Available’ seats before taking you straight to the payment page. Ticketek FastCheck – the fastest way to your favourite events! (available on selected events)
Bug fixes and optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
It’s 2018, how is this monopolistic company allowed to persist with such a shockingly bad customer experience. I selected tickets, chose a delivery method, got a message saying that delivery type didn’t exist. No back button so I’m in a dead end. The tickets in my basket seemed to be locked to that delivery method so I had to search for the event again, put another ticket in my basket, then cancel all the tickets and start again. Then when I selected a different delivery method, the credit card type selection buttons didn’t line up so I had to guess which one was the right type. Finally after buying the tickets it threw me out of the app about 5 times to various marketing web pages.
Tried to buy tickets online for a dance event a family member is performing in - looped on a wrong password even after being logged in on my account on laptop. Called their number to try to buy ticket on phone. After waiting for over 30 minutes and listening to their looped track there was an abrupt hang up saying there was a high volume of calls and to try again later! Hung up!
I then downloaded the App got to the Check out and it would not accept my card details. Checked again still refused. I had use my other credit card.
I will be avoiding anything Ticketek!
So annoyed and can’t believe how much of my time was wasted!
Quick & Easy
I tried to book tickets online but struggled as it wouldn't accept my credit card. I tried to call ticketed & couldn't get hold of a person. It was such a frustrating experience. When I found out about the app I went straight on & bought the tickets instantly. Ticketeks customer service doesn't exist but the app is great thanks
- Ticketek Pty Ltd
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Ticketek Pty Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.