By Ticketek Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Buy tickets and browse events anytime and anywhere with the Ticketek app! You can also discover what’s on near you, share events with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email and store mobile tickets in your personal Ticket Wallet.
What’s in the app?
• What’s on: Check out the What’s On menu to see what events are happening near you. You can use your current location or set your location and date manually to see what events are taking place in other cities.
• Just Added: Browse the Just Added menu to discover the latest event announcements and events on sale soon.
• Ticket Wallet: Keep your mobile tickets safe, secure and in the one convenient place with your own personal Ticket Wallet.
• Event Pages: All your event information in one place. You can also save event reminders directly to your phone’s calendar.
• Social Sharing: Share events on Facebook, Twitter and via email to spread the word about upcoming events with other fans
• Event Alerts: Activate Event Alerts to receive event notifications from nearby venues when you are close by.
• Friend Spotter: Use Friend Spotter at the next event you attend to see which of your Facebook friends are also there.
• Visa Entertainment Offers: Exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, competitions and more for Visa card holders with Visa Entertainment offers.
• FastCheck: Ticketek FastCheck ensures you get the best seats in the house – fast! Simply choose the number of seats you want and FastCheck will allocate you the ‘Best Available’ seats before taking you straight to the payment page. Ticketek FastCheck – the fastest way to your favourite events! (available on selected events)
What's New in Version 2.2
Bug fixes and optimisation
This app continues to be a complete waste of time
I wonder what these 'bug fixes and optimisations' we're in this recent update.
It certainly wasn't fixing the bug that prevents you from adding mobile tickets to passbook? What's the point of paying for mobile tickets if you can't store them on your mobile?
And the ticket wallet in the app is a distantly inferior concept. Why try and replicate something that is already on the phone and create a separate ecosystem when yours is junk?
It also wasn't optimising the app for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, two phones which have been available for nigh on 18 months but the app still doesn't support these resolutions
I find this app frustrating and awkward to navigate.. I also want to be able to choose my seats, like I can at the box office, and if not at least be able to see where the seats are! What's the point in a seat map when the seats you're locking in aren't even highlighted? With the amount of money you pull in Ticketek, you should be able to throw some at this app.. It's pretty crappy..
Where is my ezyticket?
My tickets aren't in the ticket wallet, even though I can see them in my purchase history on the website. What is this ezyticket app mentioned on the website? I can't find my tickets, so it's not very easy!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 January 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ticketek Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Ticketek Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.