No more paper time sheets.
Use Timesheet Plus to produce PDF time sheets.
1.Enter your time.
2.Sign the PDF. Your manager or client can also counter sign.
3.Email for approval or payment.
It's that simple.
Timesheet Plus replaces the paper based or excel timesheet to create your weekly timesheet in one simple process.
Simply select Date and Client -> Enter Billable Hours -> Sign -> Send timesheet as PDF.
**Please Note - Free download is for EVALUATION and limited to 3 time sheets.
To subscribe In-App 12 month auto renewing subscription is available for $US2.99. See below for more details.
• Multiple Clients, Projects.
• Set the default day when week starts.
• Default start, end & time interval i.e 1, 15, 20 minutes etc.. makes entry easier.
• Standard and overtime hours.
• Auto overtime calculation.
• Easy time selection using date picker.
• Custom logo from device photo library.
• Sign and send timesheet as PDF email attachment.
• Dual sign off for you and your manager.
• Sync to device Calendar (iCal).
• Export weekly totals history as CSV.
• Flag timesheets as sent/paid.
• Optional comments and distance traveled.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase 12 month subscription
Available subscription is:
Timesheet Plus 12 months : $US2.99 , £2.29 , $CAD3.99, $AUD4.49, 2.99€, JAP¥300, CHINA¥21.00
• The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
• Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
*Fix issues on iOS 11.4+ for app permissions
Prompt to allow access to photo library when sending MMS.
Fix linking to Dropbox
Ratings and Reviews
Makes life easy
As a contractor use it to keep track of my daily hours.
Great for keeping track of my hours
I tried a few different time sheet applications and found this to be the best. Love that it rounds to the nearest 15 min which makes it much quicker to fill out than others. Only gripe is that it should automatically save the time after filling in - no need for a save button. Occasionally I forget to press this and I lose all my entries. Would have 5 stars if this was implemented!
- Paul Keen
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobile and Database Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Subscription $5.99
- Timesheet Plus $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.