By Hydric Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TimeSlider is a world clock that makes dealing with multiple timezones a breeze.
Select from thousands of the most populated cities on the planet and then slide back and forth through time with Timeslider's dynamic timezone converter.
Some useful applications:
- Arrange meetings across timezones
- Analyse log files in different countries
- Organise international phone calls
- Works in Airplane mode
- Add and remove cities to your liking.
- A unique way of navigating through time.
- Automatically calculates daylight savings time periods across the globe
What's New in Version 2.0.0
* Add unlimited cities
* 64bit support for iOS 11
* Support for new devices
So happy the new version finally arrived
Once the old version started having issues on newer iOS releases I was lost! Nothing beats this app for simplicity, if all you want is a quick sense of the time somewhere else. The closest I found is “Globo”, but way more complicated (although feature rich) and less elegant IMHO.
May there be many more happy Timeslides to come...
I need to organise meetings with people in a variety of places around the world. This app is very simple and a great design for figuring out good times.
I would love to be able to re-order cities in the list, (as well as adding or deleting) as not every City is needed every time.
I like this app. Simple and easy to use
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 23 September 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hydric Media Pty Ltd
- © Hydric Media Pty Ltd 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.