By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tinder is a fun way to meet new and interesting people nearby. 10 billion matches have been made on Tinder. Here is how it works: If you’re interested in connecting with someone on Tinder, then just anonymously Swipe Right to Like them; or Swipe Left to Pass. If someone likes you back, then it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.
With Tinder’s ‘Smart Profiles’ we let you know when you share common friends and interests with your potential matches. And, when you see someone extra special, you can Swipe Up (or tap the blue star) to send someone a Super Like, letting them know before they swipe that they’ve caught your eye. Users get only one Super Like to send each day, so receiving someone’s Super Like is super special!
**Tinder is celebrating Valentine’s Day by giving users an extra Super Like each day. Only available now through Valentine’s Day.**
Fun, free, and changing the way people meet:
• “Tinder solved online dating for women” - New York Magazine
• “Tinder has become something of a cultural phenomenon” - TIME Magazine
• “Tinder is perfect for women” - ELLE
• “The world’s hottest app” - Forbes
Over 100 million downloads. Here are a few reasons why:
• Tinder is FREE and takes only a only few second to set up.
• You decide who can message you. Swiping left means that you won’t get any messages from that person.
• No pressure, no rejection: No one knows whether you swipe left or right on them; Tinder only notifies you if you both (anonymously) swipe right on one another.
• Everyone on Tinder is real and authenticated through Facebook. Note: Tinder never posts anything to Facebook.
How Tinder works:
1. Tinder shows you interesting people nearby, such as those that you share common friends and interests with.
2. If you’re interested in connecting with someone, swipe right! If not, just swipe left to pass.
3. If you like someone and they like you back, it’s a match!
4. Chat with your matches and get to know them safely inside of Tinder.
Tinder will always be free FREE, but with Tinder Plus you can get these premium features:
• Passport. Planning a trip? Make the most of your trip ahead of time and connect with people anywhere in the world.
• Rewind. Regretting that last swipe left? Hit rewind and give them a second chance.
• Additional Super Likes – stand out from the crowd.
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
- Gif Messaging
Send animated GIFs from Giphy while messaging on Tinder. GIFs are the perfect way to start a conversation and have fun while messaging. When sending a message, tap the GIF button next to the text input box. We’ll show you a list of trending GIFs that you can send to your matches. You can also search for GIFs to find something unique.
- Upload Profile Photos from Phone
You can now upload profile photos that are stored in your camera roll. We hope this makes it easier for you to add new photos and change them more often.
- Message Liking
When someone sends you a message that you really like, tap the heart next to the message. It's a fun and easy way to reward your matches when they’re being smart, thoughtful or funny. Your match will receive a notification letting them know that you liked their message.
- Larger Emojis
Emojis on Tinder are now an even bigger deal. When you send an emoji without other text, we’ll increase the size of the emoji.
- Peek & Pop in Chat Links
iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus: furthering our support of 3D Touch, we’ll now open web pages upon tapping 3D links within match conversations. We hope this helps you share interesting and relevant links with your matches.
Issue with photos on profile?
Having an issue with choosing photos for my profile? First it wouldn't let me choose a second photo(but would let me choose all the others), now it won't let me choose the main one and every time I add a photo it adds it to the end of the queue and causes double ups. This has been happening for weeks, if not months. Pls fix.
New update and you still haven't fixed this problem. Come on guys.
Issues with updating photos and super likes
Either the app will bomb out when you try to update your photo or it will say it's updated the photo when it hasn't. The same thing with deleting photos. App will also occasionally super like someone you've swiped left on and that is really frustrating because it's a waste of super likes. Please fix..
Tinder is what tinder is
As the title suggests, Tinder is what it is. It can be an excellent 'dating' app depending on who you come across and if those you match with have similar intentions to you.
Overall the app is very easy to use although with anything it has some issues.
I've heard that in the past it has a 'last active' display for other people in the app of who you have matched with. I think this should come back as you don't know if the person you're messaging hasn't been on in a while or is just ignoring you and your wasting your time.
Other than that an excellent app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 30 January 2016
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Tinder.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$30.99
- Tinder Plus$4.49
- Tinder Plus$7.99
- Tinder Plus$14.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$7.99
- Tinder Plus$22.99
- Tinder Plus$159.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$119.99
- package of 15 Super Likes$22.99