By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tinder is a fun way to connect with new and interesting people around you. Swipe right to Like or left to Pass on the people Tinder recommends. If someone likes you back, it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.
Tinder is FREE.
Download now and see why over 9 billion matches and counting have been made on Tinder.
Tinder in the press:
“The world’s hottest app” - Forbes
“Tinder solved online dating for women” - New York Magazine
“Tinder has become something of a cultural phenomenon” - TIME Magazine
“Tinder is perfect for women” - ELLE
How Tinder works:
1. Tinder shows you interesting people you should meet.
2. Swipe right to like and left to pass on each recommendation (your swipe is anonymous). And now, with a Swipe Up, you can Super Like someone, letting them know before they swipe that you’re especially interested in connecting with them.
3. If you like someone, and they like you back, you're both notified that it's a match! You can chat with your matches inside of Tinder.
Tinder is - and always will be - free. If you choose to unlock some new features with Tinder Plus, such as Passport (swipe anywhere in the world), Rewind (bring back your last swipe), and additional Super Likes, you can purchase optional Tinder Plus packages as an in-app purchase. If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Swipe up, up and away! We’re excited to give our users a new superpower, and a new way to swipe – UP. Introducing Super Like…
Our test results have been amazing – users are 3x more likely to match with someone they Super Like and conversations initiated by a Super Like last 70% longer.
Now, by swiping up, or simply tapping the new blue star icon when looking at someone’s Tinder profile, users can let that special someone know that they stand out from everyone else. The person you Super Liked will take notice – when your profile appears and they’re deciding whether to swipe right, it will show up with a bright blue footer and star icon, highlighting that you Super Liked them. And when they do swipe right on your Super Like, it’ll be an immediate match!
We wanted Super Likes to be really special while making sure everyone can use them, so to start we’re giving Tinder users one Super Like to send each day. You can’t bank Super Likes, so use your daily Super Like, and use it wisely!
But wait - where’s Passport? We wanted to keep Super Like easily accessible, so the Passport button has simply been moved to Discovery Preferences. To access Passport, tap the Settings icon, select Discovery Preferences, and then tap ‘Swiping In’ to change your location and start swiping anywhere in the world.
Great App But Could Be Improved.
Great interface, easy enough to use. Can be addictive in bouts! I've met a great friend on here and my best friend met her first serious boyfriend on here.
- if you leave the app and then come back, no matter how long you were away, the person that was on the top of the cards has gone and someone else is in their place. Annoying when you're still deciding but have to do something else on your device and leave the app only to come back and that person has disappeared and you never see them again, unlike the ones that you promptly swipe left on and see them again 5 minutes later.
- every second or so swipe left appears again
- chats take a while to rearrange and you end up opening wrong chats
- can't upload photos from your device, only from Facebook (which I guess makes sense for moderation purposes but can still be over-ridden if you upload photos so only yourself can see)
Works for me
It's true, sometimes left swipes show up again, but on the whole I like this app. Met my first serious bf on here. And even if just for a laugh, some entertainment, a good chat to someone when bored, works for that too. Just have to not take it personally if people don't talk to you- lots of people just like swiping
Simple and effective
I was initially introduced to this app by a buddy who said, "This will let you know what ladies around you are interested in getting out".
The reality is that nearly all of the ladies on here are looking for a life partner. So many people are now getting on here, it's a wonderful place to find your potential life partner! Hope you have the maturity to seize the opportunity the right way.
Get on here and be the best you you can be and you will find the most amazing people currently available. It's as simple as that.
Wishing you all the best in your search. 😌
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 23 September 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Tinder.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$24.99
- Tinder Plus$3.79
- Tinder Plus$6.49
- Tinder Plus$12.99
- Tinder Plus$18.99
- Tinder Plus$129.99
- Tinder Plus$2.49
- Tinder Plus$94.99
- Tinder Plus$69.99
- Tinder Plus$43.99