By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tinder is the fun way to connect with new and interesting people around you. Swipe right to like or left to pass. If someone likes you back, it’s a match! Chat with a match or snap a photo to share a Moment with all of your matches at once. It’s a new way to express yourself and share with friends.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
* Introducing Moments — a new way to share! Moments are swipe-able photos that you instantly share with all of your matches at once. Apply filters, draw, and add text to your Moments. See who likes your Moment and start a conversation. Just like real life, Moments are fleeting — they can be seen by all your matches for 24 hours.
* Brand new design. Tinder looks better and is easier to use than ever before. Everything is just a swipe away.
* We fixed a bunch of things under the hood - Tinder is now faster.
* Fixes a crash with non-English languages.
* Now you can Share Moments from your Photo Library!
* Bug Fixes
* Bug Fixes
Great BUT one annoying problem
First off I love this app but I have one problem which is making it annoying to use, if I lock or exit the app when opening it again it either loops Facebook saying I've already authorised tinder and can never get back into the app or it sits on finding matches near you and my chats won't load, so far my only fix for this is to delete and redownload, something I'm getting tired of doing and ill just delete the entire thing .
This is what is wrong with the world
We are in an era where everyone appears to be much more accepting and considerate of others. You hear people preach about not judging a book by its cover, but with Tinder, people are not practicing what they preach. Don't get me wrong, it's not like no one is matching with me, it's just that people are SOLELY making decisions on who they 'like' based upon looks, thus completely 'judging a book by its cover'
The app itself is pieced together mediocrely, could be quite a few improvements
Does this app actually work ?
I have been able to log in once since downloading this 72 hrs ago... I have tried loving in but it keeps taking me to Facebook and telling me that I have authorized my account, I have had a chance to actually sign in and the app was great but the second I got a text message or left the app it could never get back in. Fingers crossed it actually works today!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 26 June 2014
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Tinder.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.