Tiny Planet Photos and Video
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Planet Photos and Video turns your photos into a sphere so it looks like a tiny planet.
A unique effect to add to your collection of photo apps!
IN THE PRESS
"Tiny Planets does effortlessly in seconds what photographers would typically need Photoshop or a similar program in order to accomplish." -- appadvice
"Tiny Planets are fun to make using your digi photos, but this app now lets you make them on your iPhone!" - PhotoJojo
"One of 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone Photographer" - expertphotography.com
Downloaded by hundreds of thousands of people and rated 4+ stars around the world.
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet - a magical effect that will amaze your friends! Create inverse planets that look like Rabbit Holes too. Or turn your photos into videos that show off the unreal transformations. Tiny Planets give you a whole new perspective on your photos; eye-catching and lots of fun to make.
Tiny Planets are stereographic projections, these normally take hours to make in apps like Photoshop or After Effects. With Tiny Planet Photos it only takes a single tap and a few seconds!
• Use photos from your camera roll, take photos in the app itself or use one of the example images. If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, you can use these as well.
• Generate a Tiny Planet out of your photo in one tap, or turn it inside out into a Rabbit Hole.
• Create a Tiny Planet Video: see your photo go from Tiny Planet to Rabbit Hole and back again.
• Compare your Tiny Planet to the original photo with one simple swipe.
• Your Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes are automatically collected in the in-app gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (of course you can also delete planets from your gallery)
• Share your Tiny Planet Photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS - or save them to your camera roll.
• Get the extras pack to make your Tiny Planets even more perfect and unique with:
- Live Editing Tools: Control Edge Blur, Edge Alignment, Latitude, Longitude, Zoom, Rotation, Horizontal Offset, Vertical Offset, Duration (for Video).
- Larger and configurable dimensions of your tiny planets (up to 4000x4000 pixels on iPhone 5 and newer devices)
- More Video Effects: Video Rotate, Video Zoom, Video Blast
SHARE AND FOLLOW
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Twitter: @infodingapps #TinyPlanet
If you have any feedback or questions, contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.2.2
We’ve focused this update addressing some of the issues you’ve let us know about. Thank you! Please reach out if you have any feedback or questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
• 4000x4000 output resolution is now also supported on iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus (only when you’ve purchased the Extras Pack)
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent a single pixel wide line to not be blurred when generating a tiny planet or rabbit hole.
• Other minor fixes and improvements
App Store ratings start from scratch with every new version. Help us continue to make Tiny Planet Photos great by rating us again on the App Store. Thanks again!
Absolute spot on
Out and about, take a tiny planet. Too easy and I personally think it is under priced. I would be happy to pay more. Outstanding and I am a pro photographer
Loads of Fun
The more I use Tiny Planet Photos and Video, the more I ideas I get for new projects.
Great effects, great app!
Love this app. It works great on landscape photos. And the controls to tweak the effect are great. So much fun!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 November 2015
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: A Stellingwerff & M.L Sun
- © 2011 infoding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack$1.49